Natsumi SatoModel Female Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My Website: http://www.facebook.com/natsumisato84My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Ariana84
Mayhem # 2890876
About MeHello everyone!
I'm an outgoing and vibrant 30 year old Australian Japanese model based in Brisbane.
I am very experienced in acting, presenting, promotional work and modelling.
I am easy to work with, professional and confident infront of the camera. I am competent in doing my own hair and makeup. ( in fact most of the makeup in my port is done by me!!) I have no body modifications (except french acrylic nails)
ABSOLUTELY NO TFP. paid work only. Rates are as below:
Art Nude: $100/hr
My recent work include:
* Presenter for Ooh Lala- http://www.oohlalanetwork.com/OohLaLa/How_We_Work.html
* Shoots for 'Intimate Wear for You' (online lingerie and swimwear boutique)
* Shoot for Reco and Mongrel Guitars
* Shoot for Davidson Recruitment
* various commercial
* Australian Skin Clinics
* Flight Centre
* 'Flavour Late' campaign for Masterfoods
* Summer catalogue for 'Silk Boutique' fashion label
* coffee table book by Gold Coast author, artist and photographer - Lisa-Marie Bologna
* Speaking role of 'TV Presenter' in horror feature film
* Print advertisements for Jupiters Casino, QLD health, QLD Transport
* Alter ego 'Kosplay Kiki' for international photographer Angel Femme
* 'Taipan Trike' calendar- Miss December
* Presenter for a promo/advertising video for 'Bliss Cosmetics'
* advertisement shoot for 'Costume Creations by Robin'
* MC/Speaker for a fundraising charity luncheon for charity 'Cherish Foundations' supporting ovarian cancer.
* lead female role in horror film 'The Kiss' by Frog Bros Films
* Speaking role of 'Winona' in comedy series 'Schaudenfreud'
* 'Unwanted Intruder' in Big Brother 2012
* Impulse Gamer babe
* Website shoot for beauty salon ' Beauty Box' on the Gold Coast
You can view more of my work at www.facebook.com/natsumisato84
I am really passionate about what I do and I hope that translates in my attitude and pictures.
I do not drive so I am quite limited to areas I can go if there is no transport organised.
I am a professional so any messages regarding styles that I have not listed will not be responded to. Only serious enquiries please.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!!