Holiday NoelModel Female Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
My Website: Holiday In PhillyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/holidayinphilly
Mayhem # 2935450
About Me**Please don't friend me unless you want to work with me. Better yet, message me.**
----Just a little different----
1) I have an 'average' sized body. I don't wear makeup. I have 3 larger tattoos, and 2 smaller ones. (They can be showcased, or hidden.) I'm not afraid of looking a little ugly.
2) I have a fine art background, so my posing benefits from my knowledge of composition, lighting and art history. I also have experience working with models myself for years in drawing and painting classes. I know what I expect from models, and what is expected from models.
3) I have been modeling professionally for two years now, and years before that for artist friends. I'm experienced and professional, but also try to be easy going to be around. I'm a full time student, but am free weekends.
----I like working with Fine Art photographers.----
1) I am generally not interested in posing for glamor or fashion shoots, (nor do I have a traditonal body for it) though I make some exceptions. When I'm working, my body is an instrument, and I don't need the final images to be completely representative of 'me'. However, I am selective of photographers that fit my image, since I am not just a model, but also a professional creative person.
2) As an artist myself, I'm interested in working with people who are genuine and have a high level of vision and craft. I realize a lot of the photographers I work with will be male, but I'm not interested in perpetuating the male gaze. (Aka woman as solely sexual object.)
1) Paid nudes only please. I'm not doing this as an ego boost, I'm working for your vision! I do understand I'm mostly working with artists, and budgets aren't always high, so I accept reasonable offers per projects.
2) No spreads. I'm not against sensuality or even sexuality, I just don't want to do pornography. Hard limit.
Have you worked with Holiday Noel? Add Credits for Holiday Noel! >>