Olivia RouseModel Female Bellingham, Washington, US
My Website: http://www.modelmayhem.com/olliefreeMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/olliefree
Mayhem # 2946789
About Me**READ ME**
1) I will refuse to arrive at a photo shoot alone. My companions and other assistants are available for my safety.
2) If clothes are not made present by the photographer, as well as makeup, I will provide my own.
3) I refuse to take nude photographs, unless it is done in a professional fashion.
4) I have goals that are outside of my modeling career. I'm currently attending college, so please don't become upset if I can't work around my school schedule. However, I will TRY to work around my schedule.
5) I will always arrive on time.
Greetings Model Mayhem! Firstly, my name is Olivia Rose and I have a vast array of goals that pertain to my modeling career. As you may have noticed, I'm quite experienced in the modeling field. I first began taking classes in The Barbizon Modeling and Acting Center where I had my first experience at being a model. Over the duration of my life, I have always been told by my friends and family that I look very similar to Audrey Hepburn and that I should model and "expose my true beauty." With that being said, some would describe my style as being unconventional and anomalous. I'm very comfortable with dressing in any clothes that are needed for a themed shoot. Although, I have encountered several local photographers in the Bellingham area, I have been on a 2-year hiatus, for I have been occupied with school. But, I have been yearning to get back into the modeling field in the hopes of being on the cover of Vogue, and possibly walking down the runway or perhaps signing up with a modeling agency. If you're seeking a model who's had experience, loves to act, flexible, and sophisticated, look no further! I hope to hear from you!