*my hair has grown! looking to do some vintage feel pics and just some natural beauty shots.
*i'm now looking to do some circus-ee type pictures, or some 20's style pics.
*i Recently chopped my hair. and i want a pic of it. i have some new muscles too. been dancing a lot.
*i have decided that i no longer need photographers for nudes. i have those i prefer, and that's how it's going to be.
#1 thing about me: i LOVE to have FUN! FUN FUN FUN! i'm not going to treat modeling like work. it'll only get frustrating if i do that. just so ya'll know what i'm about.
i'm very open to different types of shoots, and know i can do them! i've never failed at anything i've tried before...and i don't plan to start now!
i'm currently seeking paid assignments from photographers. i'd love to work with any hairstylists or make-up artists as well!
some of my requirements include:
-i prefer to receive only hi-res photos on a cd. this way i'm able to print 8x10 prints without them being fuzzy.
-if you would like to do nudes, talk to me more about what ideas you have in mind previous to the shoot. i want to be sure they'll only be in the best of taste. i also don't want explicit nudes. topless or implied is fine. NO crotch shots!
-i'll occasionally bring my hubby along for shoots. he turns out to be quite handy! ask anyone! (he helped glue those gems to my sexy self!)
***people i have worked with***
- Jake Garn (www.jakegarn.com)
- Brad (campagnab) MM#264019
- Matt Rambo MM#300119
- Mike Kamanski (ripplemdk) MM#263722
- Robert Hirschi
- CLJ Photography MM#152372
- J Carlo Photography MM#105510
- John David MM#33104
- Scott Myler MM#255127
- DED Productions MM#103416
- Patrick Oden Photography MM#287191
- Arashi Images
- Lazy Dog Photography
- Belle Photography MM#102251
- Artistmark MM# 300337
- IllusionDigital MM# 1026
- Faerie Wind MM# 107930
- Element Studio
- Daniel Bushman
- Jesse Coss
- Joe Daniels of J. Sebastiani Studios
- MDigital MM# 684808
- Chris Hanson (make-up artist for Hellboy, Underworld, Men in Black, X-files, etc.)
- Heather (with IllusionDigital)
- Brittany Troche of Gianni International
- Selected as a model for a charity fashion show, in colorado "Spring into Fashion" hosted by First Take Productions, Inc. This event will be aired on the radio, clothing is from high-end designers and will be auctioned off. All funds raised including entry fee will go to benefit the elderly.
- contestant in Ujena cover model search