Before you start asking, it is "Beauty Crafter" with an "S" because I alone cannot have this portfolio without my beautiful/talented participants in the shoot! So first of all, thanks to each and every one of you I have worked with in the past
I am an engineer by major and work full time as a system analyst in a title insurance company. I am also a trained professional in photo retouching and had been responsible for production prints in one of the largest bridal photography studio in LA.
Due to my work schedule, I am only available on pre-arranged weekends/holidays and there aren't many of them available to me throughout the year. What this means is I am VERY SELECTIVE with the potential candidates I work with for any trade-based projects. Rates apply if you contact me for a shoot that will not be used on my portfolio.
If not otherwise arranged, the indoor shoots will take place in my garage studio. I am open to shoot at different locations of your choice with limited lighting equipment (FYI, most of the shots currently in my portfolio were lit with at least four strobes, please keep in mind of the tradeoff if the looks in my current portfolio are what you are looking for). Due to the magnitude of setup effort for my indoor shoots, if you fail to show up in our photo session without communicating in advance (before I start to set up), there will be no reschedule.
They serve no purpose in our shoots and are not allowed except for the following categories:
- Makeup artists, hair stylists, wardrobe stylists. If you (model) have good access to these talents, you are by all means encouraged to invite them providing that they will be participating in our shoot. Please provide references to their work so I can review and plan accordingly.
- Legal guardian are REQUIRED if you are under 18. I will not shoot you without their presence.
- Transportation. Your driver can drop you off if the shoot takes place at my location but may not stay during the shoot.
- A phone number I can reach you to exchange ideas and in case of emergency. Chances are that I won't bother you until other methods of communication have failed.
What you get (trade-based):
- Fully retouched photos of my choice up to 3 photos. I am a firm believer that my quality of work is represented in your prints so I don't cut any corner in the image files I send you, in fact, they will be the same exact files that I use to print myself.
MUA, Wardrobe, Hair Stylist are always welcome. Please contact me if you have any creative ideas in mind and I'd love to hear from you.
Let's embrace the light...and shine!