nebenPhotographer Male Montreal, Quebec, Canada
My Website: neben.caMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/neben
Mayhem # 2980900
About MeCommercial interior designer, I've been moonligthing as a freelance photographer for the past 3 years. What started as a travel hobby led to a deep passion as I honed my skills and got more and more into portraiture, which eventually led me into fashion and lifestyle. Today I am still drived by the joy of working with new people and creating that special bond on set. My years as an interior designer deeply influenced my craft, with a strong sensibility to lighting, environment and materials. Having worked in various ad agencies, I have a deep understanding of how the creative commercial industry works and what agencies, brands and consumer expect from us.
I would describe my overall style as soft, mostly focusing on the subjects, their emotions and what they convey peppered with a touch of cinematic feel into it. I'm always aiming for a very natural result, striving to achieve the right balance between color grading and the least retouching I can get away with. I make it a personal challenge to get the best picture from the camera on set and do minimal post prod afterward.
If we're getting personal I'd say I have a deep affection for everything black and white that comes from the way I've learn photography. For years I would only shoot black and white to force myself onto lighting and composition, only to reverse back into color in post processing. Yet today I am still using that worklflow when travelling or doing personal projects.
- - - - -
Website: www.neBen.ca | Fb: facebook.com/iamneben | IG: @iamneben
- - - - -
LOOKING TO KICKSTART YOUR CAREER OR REFRESH YOUR PORTFOLIO?
Chances are that you're into modeling to get paid contract, recruited by an agency or at least wouldn't mind so. To achieve that goal, you need quality pictures that reflect your ability to work in a shooting environment and deliver the right mix of emotion and attitude you were hired for. What I came to realize, working both as a photographer and in the ad world, is that agencies are overflown with model's portfolios that looks alike; Even worse, they are ranking them by style, age, ethnicity,... which put you against people that have an extremely similar profile to yours.
On the other hand, what is truly unique about you aside your physic is your character and personality. More than often this will be the key and decisive factor for an agency, or a brand that decides to hire you for the first time. I firmly believe that portrait photography is there to convey an emotion and that, in the purpose of a model portfolio, those emotions should be used to make you stand out.
What I am proposing you is to go the extra miles to get to know you and what you want to convey with your portfolio to make some unique shots of you!
[ 2hrs shooting session for $199 ]
- I have a studio with lighting equipment and I can shoot on location too
- Photography direction regarding your pose and how to convey your unique personality in the shoot
- I am frequently collaborating with fashion hair stylist and MUA, who are available for an additional fee regarding your needs
- You can bring as many style as you wish although 2-3 is generally the sweet point between diversity and time per style to nail the perfect shots
- I'd be available for travel but we'd have to discuss how the expenses are covered
25-50 edited pictures available at the digital format and size of your choice, be it for printing or web puprose
- - -
A few details to note:
- If you're under 18 I'd love to shoot with you... in a few years when you'll be of age (:
- I love for the model to feel comfortable during a shoot so escorts and assistant are welcomed as long as they don't become a
- Do not ask me to release unedited shots; it is a waste of talent, for the both of us
- Be professional and do your best to show on-time for the shoot, I'll be. If you don't show or cancel at the last minute we won't
reschedule, we both have busy schedule
- - -
If you're interested, you can send me an inbox message or better, reach me at email@example.com so that we can discuss it further (:
Sam Cournoyer # 3220304
Sailor Jassie # 1065212
Gabri-Ailes # 3608345
Samantha Knoxx # 2951273
Sailor Jassie__MAKEUP # 2552929
Miss Anabelle# 213355