Female 27 years old Northampton, Massachusetts, US
Mayhem #3004017 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/misschristinamarie
Hello! I have joined this site because I really enjoy modeling and I am looking to expand my portfolio. I caught the modeling bug when I went to have my acting headshots taken. The photoshoot was so much fun for me that I began searching for further opportunities. I love the chance that photography, as a medium, gives you to blend truth and fiction. As I mentioned I am an actress, having graduated from Hofstra University with a BA in drama, so for me photoshoots are performances. I love assuming and revealing characters, and amplifying different aspects of myself. I also love collaboration and meeting new people. I am an artist as well, and although I have my own strong aesthetic preferences, I am always open and excited to hear other people's ideas. I hope to work with many of you. Thanks for stopping by!
Things I would love to shoot:
1. I'm a bellydancer and I make my own costumes. I would love some pictures of me wearing them!
2. High Fashion.
3. Historical/period photoshoots.
4. Commercial--product promotion.
5. Comic book heroes/villains. I love comics and making costumes and I have a killer Poison Ivy costume.
6. Sci-Fi/Fantasy. Same as above. I have a Star Trek uniform (circa the Original Series) and a 5th Element costume that I'd love to work into a shoot.
7. Something woodsy and ethereal, maybe with a Lord of the Rings elf-like feel.
8. Businesswoman. I have a vast professional wardrobe and I feel this would be a beneficial look to have in my portfolio.
9. Anything you suggest that resonates with me.
No friend requests are accepted without a comment/tag/message first.
TFP=Awesome. Paid=Even better.
No nudes. I will possibly bring an escort if I am shooting with you for the first time.