Flora and FaunaModel Female Los Angeles, California, US
Panaji, Goa, India
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Mayhem # 3055887
I'm a travelling model, currently in Europe. I will be visiting Australia & USA in the spring.
My location cities are not actually cities where I live, they are merely cities I will be visiting soon and/or often.
6 - 30 Sept: Switzerland
1 - 12 October: Vienna
November: Austria, Switzerland & Germany
Dec - Feb '15: Goa, India
4-11 April: Auckland
April & May: California, Seattle, Chicago, NY, Tampa
~~~ Taking bookings for each trip!
Hello, thank you for looking at my profile
My name is Flora. I'm a travelling young woman. Originally from the Netherlands. Though I like to view myself as a free soul. I don't feel attached to any specific place or country. I love nature in general and would like to live in a natural, peaceful environment. I am saving up money to purchase a small property in a yet to be discovered location
The last few years I have been travelling with friends & living in different countries. I started doing some modelling through Model Mayhem in Australia.
I am okay with : Life Modelling, Nature shoots, Lingerie, Fashion, Bikini, Art Nude, Implied, Duo shoots, Bondage.
See my lists with favourites here on MM, or on DeviantART. I would be happy to try any of those ideas http://analah8.deviantart.com/favourites/
Please provide me with detailed information when you are interested in working with me. This saves a lot of back 'n forth emailing, and just creates a good start of our collaboration I have found. Please include :
1. Your name
2. Location of the shoot
3. Budget for the shoot
4. Potential dates for the shoot
5. Approximate length in hours of the shoot
6. Do you provide outfit/makeup/food etc?
7. What will the photos be used for?
8. Do you have a model release form?
9. A link to examples of your work (if not provided on MM).
PLEASE NOTE: I travel with a friend. He drives me to shoots and picks me up. This does not mean he always has to be present at the shoot ~ though he can have an additional value (creative ideas, assist, and he makes me smile When doing a shoot in nature, I either prefer to have seen a photo of the photographer beforehand, or I would like to bring a friend. Unless you are a very professional photographer ofcourse.
I am willing to travel for paid assignments.
At the moment I do not do TFP/TFCD. I will consider it with exceptional photographers, who add something to my portfolio.
* * * Additional information about my body:
0. I do not drink, smoke or do drugs.
1. No tattoos or piercings.
2. I do not shave my pubic area ( I trim it a bit ofcourse). I will only consider shaving it completely,if it is for a very well paid assignment. Otherwise, I like hair
3. Due to a very bad appendicitis surgery in Turkey... I have a scar on my belly. Running vertically, from below my belly button till my pubic hair.
4. Due to getting prescribed the wrong medicine for a funghus infection in Cairns, Australia... I now still have some scarring on my right calf. I've had this during all of the photo's that are in my profile, and can be easily hidden or edited.
5. I have full hips.
6. Many photographers have said that I am flexible. I don't do any dancing. Though I have done some yoga a few years ago.
7. I try to live healthy and eat organic as much as possible.
8. I'm a very natural person & lots of makeup does not suit me very well. I don't know how to put on more than mascara and powder. This may sound stupid, but I try to distance myself from too much unnatural-ness. If you want more makeup, it might be better to arrange a MUA.
* * * Additional information about my personality:
0. As mentioned above: I am a free soul and don't want to conform to cultural norms.
1. This does not mean I am a rebel. I am actually a very calm and gentle person. Though also observative and critical
2. I am picky with who I work with. There are many odd characters out there. I prefer not to waste my energy to people with a bad vibe or intentions, even if they offer me a lot of money. If I doubt a photographers intentions or want to feel safe as the shoot might be in a secluded area, I will ask you to send your photo to my email.
3. I do not feel comfortable being in situations where a lot of drinking, smoking etc goes on.
4. I find that I suit best in natural settings.
5. In my experience so far, I have noticed that shoots of 3 hours are ideal. I don't make bookings for less than 2 hours. Unless you offer a lot of money &amp;amp;amp; you are still a good person
6. I usually go to bed around 21:00, so no late shootings/dinners/drinks for me
7. In case you are interested in hosting me and my friend. Please realize that at the moment we are mostly travelling around for modelling work. This means for me, that I am focussed on work, on not so much on sociallizing. Not to say I don't talk But I usually have many emails to answer, and will need my privacy and resting after shoots, as they can be quite tiring.
Other relevant information
1. As I am travelling, all I can carry around is what fits in my suitcase. I mostly have skirts and dresses that can be used for shoots. As I mostly do art nude, or shoots with simple clothing,... I don't have amazing outfits for glamour/fashion/lingerie shoots. You can always ask me if I own something specific, but keep in mind I'm travelling, so can't go shopping too much as I will have to carry it around...
2. I am open to doing more erotic shoots, but only if treated with respect and open communication. I have done open legs shoot, but generally don't post these images on here, as I want to avoid the risk of attracting too many GWC's. Please, if you want to do a more erotic shoot, be clear and honest about what you are looking for.
3. In the case that I give you my phone number, please only use it for emergencies. I'm generally pretty busy and travelling, and it is more convenient for me to arrange things through email. Texting is okay though. Also, I don't have a smart phone, so there sometimes may be a day that I don't have access to internet.
4. In case of cancellations, please let me know asap, so that I can adjust my plans in time.
* * * Rates for Australia:
Depends on content, hours, location and what the photo's are used for.
I usually get paid 100-130/hour for Art Nude (Australian Dollars).
...If you have great talent and/or are an amazing person, we can negotiate a bit
...If you are very wealthy & would like to contribute to me saving towards starting a free hostel... more is also welcome