Flora and FaunaModel Female Frankfurt, Hassia, Germany
Washington, District of Columbia, US
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
My Website: http://florafaunauniverse.tumblr.com/
Mayhem # 3055887
TRAVEL UPDATE 2016:
20-28 Aug: Netherlands
30 Aug - 4 Sept: Belgium / Luxemburg
6 - 8 Sept: Freiburg
10 - 13 Sept: Munich
15 - 20 Sept: Vienna. Villach
23 - 30 Sept: Switzerland
3 - 10 Oct: Stuttgart, Frankfurt
11 - 20 Oct: Dusseldorf, Brussel
25 Oct - 30 Nov: USA (NYC, Philly, Baltimore, DC, Richmond, Charlotte, Atlanta)
(after November, I will be focussing more on other things and will not be travelling as much anymore)
Sorry for the long profile text, but all information is relevant and it would be rise to read it
*** More photo's on: florafaunauniverse.tumblr.com ***
I am a fulltime travelling model. My home is wherever I am sleeping. The cities listed above, are place I will visit soon or places I will visit often.
Hello, thank you for looking at my profile
My name is Flora. I'm a travelling woman. Originally from the Netherlands, but have been moving around the last 7 years. I like to view myself as transitioning into another lifestyle. I am saving up to purchase a small property in nature, as my dream is to go back to nature and start a hostel/farm/community. The last few years I have been travelling with friends & living in different countries. I started doing life modelling & art nude modelling in 2013 whilst travelling in Australia. I love doing artistic shoots most of all, it is a fun process and space to get into.
Type of Shootings
I'm open to different kinds of shoots and creative ideas. As long as you are friendly and respectful I am definitely not a girly girl. My preference goes out to shoots in nature or abandoned places. I don't mind getting dirty from the mud, or having to walk a while to get to a great location. I do get cold pretty fast though, so that would be something to keep in mind (especially with waterfall shoots!).
Obviously I am okay with art nude photography. If you are looking for more explicit photo's, please write to me clearly what it is you are looking for. If I haven't met you before, I might ask for references, your photo, or to bring my friend along to the shoot. Please don´t feel offended if I say no!! If your photo's are artful, I might be ok with open legs. But I don't do open legs with beginners or photographers looking for just erotic shootings without much taste! (sorry)
Things I like: abandoned places, old cemeteries, forests, mountains, climbing trees, multiple exposure, natural light, soft portraits, conceptual stuff, beautiful nature locations, windows, shower shoots, wooden floors, natural home-like setting, shoots with movement.
Things I do not like so much: makeup, nailpolish, lingerie, bikini beach shoots, shooting for stock or for pay-to-view sites, horror themes, glamour, kinky costumes, football shirts, lollypops etc), lingerie, swords, guns, fur, cosplay,
I stongly prefer communication through MM. But in case you want to send photo's or so, you can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention your MMnumber, so I know who you are. I also have Facebook, but again, I prefer also being able to see your MM, so please mention who you are when you might send me a friend request, else I probably won't know who you are. https://www.facebook.com/di.flori
It would be nice if you could provide me with detailed information when you are interested in working with me. This saves a lot of back 'n forth emailing, and just creates a good start of our collaboration I have found! Please include:
-Location of shoot
-Paid or Traded assignment
-Date, Duration, and Time
-The Use of Images
PLEASE NOTE: Most of the time, I travel with a friend. This does not mean he always has to be present at the shoot ~ though he can have an additional value (creative ideas, assist, be on the look out, and he makes me smile
Rates & Travel
Standard reasonable art nude rates. Min 2 hour booings if not much travel time is required. Payment through PayPal would be most ideal for me. A bit of travelling time is part of modelling. But if it is too much, we can negotiate how to go about that. In the case that we do more open leg type shooting, I will charge more.
Only doing select TF shoots. I will consider TF shoots:
~in exchange for hosting
~in exchange for flights
~artists who use wet plate, large format, polaroids etc.
~in exchange for Canon equipment
As I am a travelling model, and base my plans on the shootings that we plan together, I would very much appreciate that in case you (need to) cancel, to receive a compensatoin for this. This is for any reason needing to cancel (ill, weather, can't afford it, work schedule change, etc.). Please always have an indoor backup as I can't book shoots based on hoping the weather will cooperate. I don't mean to sounds to business-like, but I have had bad experiences with cancellations, letting me spend money on flights for nothing. Thank you for understanding and respecting my situation!
*Cancellations 7 days or more out- No fee
*Cancellations 3-7 days- 50% of our agreed shoot
*Cancellations within 48 hours - 100% of our agreed shoot
When you book a shoot with me, you are thereby agreeing to this cancellation policy.
* * * Additional information about my body:
0. I do not drink, smoke or do drugs.
1. No tattoos or piercings.
2. I do not shave my pubic area. No discussion possible, I like it hairy
3. Due to a very bad appendicitis surgery, I have a scar on my belly. Running vertically, from below my belly button till my pubic hair.
4. I have full hips.
5. Many photographers have said that I am flexible. I don't do any dancing. Though I have done some yoga a few years ago.
* * * Additional information about my personality:
1. I am a calm and gentle person.
2. I do not feel comfortable being in situations where drinking or smoking goes on.
3. I find that I suit best in natural settings.
4. In my experience so far, I have noticed that shoots of 3-4 hours are ideal. I don't make bookings for less than 2 hours. For less hours or $, it often doesn't work out well, because travel time and costs and socializing in the end add on a lot of time. And then I prefer to have a day off to relax
If interested in hosting me:
1. This is great ofcourse We try to live as minimalists, and always appreciate help.
2. Until now, the 'deal' has usually been about a 3-hour shoot for 4-5 nights.
3. Good to know would be that I usually got to bed around 9pm. Depending on where I am travelling, it could be the case the my main purpose of travelling is modelling. This would mean that I am pretty busy with shoots & emails, and will not have much time for social interaction, but of course will make time for our shooting.
4. Both me and my friend are not so much into chit chatting. We are calm, reflective people, some might say spiritual or philosophical. This could be good to know for some people who are allergic to this This has happened in the past, that people don't feel comfortable with our lifestyle, whilst we are not actually doing or saying anything about it. But they expect too much from us that we will be into tourist things, sight seeing, drinking, partying etc ~ which is not the case. And then we don't fullfill their cultural expectations and/or lifestyle. Just so you know I'm kind of a senstive person and dont get along so well with city life (it drains me).
Have you worked with Flora and Fauna? Add Credits for Flora and Fauna! >>