Flora and FaunaModel Female Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Mayhem # 3055887
TRAVEL UPDATE 2015:
Brisbane & Gold Coast: 18 – 24 April.
14 May - 10 June: Austria
12 - 30 June: Switzerland
July: Freibrug, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Frankfurt
August: Benelux, Dusseldorf, Denmark, Sweden
September - Ocotber: Germany, Austria, Switzerland
Sorry for the long text, but all information is relevant
*** Not available for TF shoots please. ***
This is my sole income & I'm saving up money to start an eco-community in nature! I don't really appreciate inquiries and/or unfounded criticism about my ideal of living alternatively. How I want to live there is my own thing, I only want to share with you for what I am saving money for & not discuss all the details of a place that does not even exist yet. I am not even planning anything concrete at this stage. Sorry for not being very open on this topic & maybe sounding unfriendly about, but people who are happy living in society send out too much criticism to such ideas & I dont like defending my ideas. We can discuss anything else
As I am always travelling, it can sometimes take a week for me to respond. I try to answer as fast as I can, please be patient, and not pushy
*** More photo's on: florafaunauniverse.tumblr.com ***
Hello, thank you for looking at my profile
My name is Flora. I'm a travelling young woman. Originally from the Netherlands. Though I like to view myself as a free soul, in transition to another lifestyle. I don't feel attached to any specific place or country. I love nature in general and would like to live in a natural, peaceful environment. I am saving up money to purchase a small property in a yet to be discovered location The last few years I have been travelling with friends & living in different countries. I started doing art nude modelling about 1.5 years ago while travelling in Australia. I have also done life modelling, which I enjoy a lot.
I will be travelling & modelling for another 1,5 years probably, until I find a nice place to settle.
I'm open to different kinds of shoots and creative ideas. As long as you are friendly and respectful! I am not a girly girly, and therefore don't particularly enjoy lingerie, nailpolish, make-up or similar items. However, I do like nature & that's where I bloom I don't mind getting dirty from the mud, or having to walk awhile to get to a great location.
Obviously I am okay with art nude photography. If you are looking for more explicit photo's, please write to me clearly what it is you are looking for. If I haven't met you before, I might ask for references, your photo, or to bring my friend along to the shoot.
Please provide me with detailed information when you are interested in working with me. This saves a lot of back 'n forth emailing, and just creates a good start of our collaboration I have found.
I stongly prefer communication through MK. But in case you want to send photo's or so, you can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention your MK-name, so I know who you are.
PLEASE NOTE: I travel with a friend. This does not mean he always has to be present at the shoot ~ though he can have an additional value (creative ideas, assist, and he makes me smile When doing a shoot in nature, I either prefer to have seen a photo of the photographer beforehand, or I would like to bring a friend. Unless you are an experienced/professional photographer ofcourse.
RATES AUSTRALIA: min. 100/hr for art nude.
RATES EUROPE: min. 50 euros/hour for art nude. Art nude rates have varied between 50-80 euros per hour. If lots of travel time and costs are involved, a contribution to this would be appreciated.
* * * Additional information about my body:
0. I do not drink, smoke or do drugs.
1. No tattoos or piercings.
2. I do not shave my pubic area ( I trim it a bit ofcourse). No discussion possible.
3. Due to a very bad appendicitis surgery in Turkey... I have a scar on my belly. Running vertically, from below my belly button till my pubic hair.
4. Due to getting prescribed the wrong medicine for a funghus infection in tropical Australia... I now still have some scarring on my right calf. I've had this during all of the photo's that are in my profile, and can be easily hidden or edited. For some reaons, doctors like to give me the wrong treatment an operations...
5. I have full hips.
6. Many photographers have said that I am flexible. I don't do any dancing. Though I have done some yoga a few years ago.
7. I'm a very natural person & lots of makeup does not suit me very well. I don't know how to put on more than mascara and powder. This may sound stupid, but I try to distance myself from too much unnatural-ness. If you want more makeup, it might be better to arrange a MUA.
* * * Additional information about my personality:
0. As mentioned above: I am a free soul and don't want to conform to cultural norms.
1. This does not mean I am a rebel. I am actually a very calm and gentle person. Though also observative and critical [IMG]
2. I am picky with who I work with. There are many odd characters out there. I prefer not to waste my energy to people with a bad vibe or intentions, even if they offer me a lot of money. If I doubt a photographers intentions or want to feel safe as the shoot might be in a secluded area, I will ask you to send your photo to my email.
3. I do not feel comfortable being in situations where drinking or smoking goes on.
4. I find that I suit best in natural settings.
5. In my experience so far, I have noticed that shoots of 3-5 hours are ideal. I don't make bookings for less than 3 hours / 150 euros. For less hours or money, it is not worth it for me, because travel time and costs and socializing in the end add on a lot of time. And then I prefer to have a day off to relax
Other relevant information
1. As I am travelling, all I can carry around is what fits in my suitcase. I mostly have skirts and dresses that can be used for shoots. As I mostly do art nude, or shoots with simple clothing,... I don't have amazing outfits for glamour/fashion/lingerie shoots. You can always ask me if I own something specific, but keep in mind I'm travelling, so can't go shopping too much as I will have to carry it around...
2. In the case that I give you my phone number, please only use it for emergencies. I'm generally pretty busy and travelling, and it is more convenient for me to arrange things through email. Texting is okay though. Also, I don't have a smart phone, so there sometimes may be a day that I don't have access to internet.
3. In case of cancellations, please let me know asap, so that I can adjust my plans in time.
If interested in hosting me:
1. This is great ofcourse We try to live as minimalists, and always appreciate help.
2. Until now, the 'deal' has usually been about a 3-hour shoot for 3-4 nights.
3. Good to know would be that I usually got to bed around 9pm. Depending on where I am travelling, it could be the case the my main purpose of travelling is modelling. This would mean that I am pretty busy with shoots & emails, and will not have much time for social interaction, but ofcourse will make time for our shooting.
4. Both me and my friend are not so much into chit chatting. We are calm, reflective people, some might say spiritual or philosophical. This could be good to know for some people who are allergic to this This has happened in the past, that people don't feel comfortable with our lifestyle, whilst we are not actually doing or saying anything about it. But they expect too much from us that we will be into tourist things, sight seeing, drinking, partying or talking about 'stupid' things ~ which is not the case. And then we don't fullfill their expectations and/or lifestyle. Just so you know