I'm Brian G. I operate a 4,000 square feet commercial studio in Buffalo, NY. Models from Toronto, New York and even London find the easy trip to my studio very rewarding. I specialize in portfolio development, glamour, fashion and beauty photography and syndication magazine shoots. I have worked extensively with top models including numerous NFL covergirls/cheerleaders, a Miss Bikini USA, models from top agencies worldwide, and numerous that have appeared in Maxim, Nuts, etc. My work has been published countless times ranging from magazines to designing/shooting an NFL swimsuit calendar. Current projects include glamour posters, calendars, and website content creation and syndication photo shoots. If you are an exceptional glamour/fashion/beauty model looking to create content for syndication please feel free to contact me to discuss.
My studio is well designed and utilizes the latest in camera, lighting, computer, and printing technology. Experienced models commonly comment that this is the finest studio in which they have ever worked. It offers a professional but relaxed atmosphere and boasts a full range of amenities including a black granite/stainless steel kitchen, sauna, photo shower with overhead rainfall system, bedroom set, fashion furniture, and a salon fully equipped with multiple styling stations, shampoo and dryer chairs, lockers, and showers. It also offers a multi-zone sound system and 60 inch plasma TV. It is conveniently located in a professional building with private off street parking and within short walking distance to many clubs and restaurants.
Currently accepting paid assignments with rare testing exception.
That said, I do remain open to very occasional testing with the highest caliber and experienced model but as I incur the costs of all studio overhead , MUA and hair services are provided at the models expense. If inquiring, be unique and amazing.
Please read my full profile before asking about testing.
Testing is scheduled ONLY for weekday mornings without exception. You must be very familiar with my style of work, be at least implied comfortable.
New to modeling?
Take a look around Model Mayhem and you will find thousands of portfolios filled with sub standard quality work that was shot TF.
Invest in yourself. Working with a well known, creative, and quality professional photographer initially on a paid basis, can accelerate your skill level dramatically, can get you noticed much more quickly and help to quick jump start your career on the right path...
If you are a model with limited experience, unless I've approached you, I do not offer Trade, TFP or TFCD work as this is what I do for a living. That said, if your are wanting to build your book with amazing magazine quality and creative work, message me for reasonable rates.
Standard 2013 studio rates are:
Half day (4 hours) - $800
Full Day (8 hours) - $1550
Half day (4 hours) - $1000 + expenses
Full Day (8 hours) - $2000 + expenses
Major credit cards are accepted.
If you would like to tour my studio or schedule a consultation please feel free to contact me.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!!! - EXPECTATIONS.
1. In order to schedule, provide a telephone number that you check daily.
2. MUA/Hair services are not provided for testing although services are available and will to be paid directly to the artist.
3. If accompanied to the shoot, please invite your escort, friend or driver to come in to meet me, visit for a moment and tour the studio but they will expected to wait for you off premises while shooting.
4. Expect to receive 1 to 3 edited images per look shot with an average 4 hour shoot providing 10 to 12 images and you WILL receive the images selected within 3 to 5 days of the session by email. I DO NOT/WILL NOT provide raw images EVER nor will I provide a catalog of every low res unedited capture from the shoot. There are a finite number of the "Best" shots from each shoot and those are the the only images I edit or provide. The edited images will contain a small watermark if a non paid assignment.
5. Nails are expected to be freshly manicured in a classic clear, red or french white. No chips or odd colors please.
6. Any wardrobe you wish to wear should be in good condition, non wrinkled and be camera ready to shoot. Please be sure to bring an abundance of accessories and heels to the shoot.
Please do not expect to shoot if the items above are not completed or understood.
I WILL NOT reschedule another session with a previous short notice cancellation on the models part.
Please only friend request me if you reasonably foresee working together in the future. And please note that although my profile is recent to Model Mayhem my work spans many years.