PLEASE NOTE: If requested for work, I am NOT paying you as you requested my time not the other way around.
Hi, I'm David,
Essex based Photographer. Looking to colaborate with models (experience not necessary) in portfolio development.
I shoot digitally (Nikon), having learnt and gained experience under some creditable names. Have been doing photoshoots for nearly five years, working with models of different variety, the time and experience has been a very enjoyable one and I wish to continue this work in my post-university life. I'm a rather easy going and good to communicate with as I value the importance of communication within this industry and no-one likes to be left in the dark about potential shoots or noshows without legit reason.
I believe that Photography is an art, not a privilege. You can still create art through any means! That is always a belief I have felt for a good long while.
I'm never afraid to try new things and always aim for the model's comfort as a top priority because I feel to look great you have to feel great, so I aim for a secure and comfortable environment throughout the shoot.
If interested, please get in touch, references are available.
- Official Photographer for the Canterbury Festival 2008, 2009, 2010.
- Club Photography for The Venue Nightclub
- Worked for Kent Union Events and Promotion Photographer.
- Worked for Kent Fitness as their Media Officer for 2007-08.
- Worked for local student paper called the InQuire.
- Founder and President (until July 08) of the Photography and Modelling Society at the University of Kent.
- Organised the 2008 Kent University Fashion Show.
- Working on the Promotion and Publicity of local Kent events including The Masquerade Ball hosted by the Clique Club.
Worked with from MM:
Crystal Truehart #166225
Sian Gower #1280912
Emma (lilac_fushia) #461176
Mike Clegg #150452
Chris Finch #365914
Taya D #427343
Daniel Hollingsworth #464204
Emz I #476959
Katy Treble #548404
Ben Gonsalves #562549
Josh Dibble #320673
Kate Douglas #445260
David Poynter #553057