Junesie Emily BScModel Female Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
My Website: Add me on Facebook! :)My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Junesie
Mayhem # 3161599
About MeFollow me on instagram: junesieemilybsc
Add me on LinkedIn: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/emilyjuneaubsc/en
*******Due to health concerns all travel is currently on hold until further notice.********
----- TRAVEL ALERTS Y'ALL -----
***From April 3rd-10th I will be in Tulum/Isla Mujras, Mexico.***
***From April 22nd-April 30th, I will be in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg.***
***In early May I will be in Romania and Israel.***
Rule #1: Please read my profile before contacting me about shooting.
Rule #2: I like to meet new photographers for coffee before the day of the shoot. If this is going to be a problem, then please don't bother contacting me at all.
Rule #3: I will not take any clothes off on the first shoot. Period. I like to see results before I get naked on camera.
Rule #4: If I generally like at least 70% of your photos, I will accept your friend request. If not, please take a hint.
Rule #5: If you ask stupid questions, I will either tell you to bugger off or to please refer to Rule #1.
Rule # 6: I give the respect I expect in return, so please don't bother contacting me if you are looking for:
- a one-night stand
- a date
- a girlfriend
- a wife
- a girlfriend to go with your wife
- a girlfriend for your wife (or husband)
- a second wife
- the future mother of your children
- drama of any kind.
A little bit about me...
I've had an innate passion for fashion, make-up and hair, since as far back as my mother can remember (SORRY mum!). I grew up on a "hippy" hobby-farm with 8 siblings (!!!) and my parental units, who are quite multi-talented & environmentally friendly since long before it was "cool". I get along with just about EVERYONE and usually have a few interesting stories to tell.
Some fun facts about me:
- I usually do my own hair, make-up and styling for shoots
(yes, I am just that ballin')
- I'm a south paw
- Beer is a religion.
- When I saw Ben Harper at Folk Fest 2012, he was so good live that I wept
- If life's biggest lessons aren't good for a laugh, what good are they at all?
- I love to dance and sing my heart out
- I'm a total foodie
- I play acoustic guitar
- I'm a tomboy at heart
- I want to learn how to sew with my nan's antique machine that she recently gave me :)
- Music. Feeds. My. Soul!
- I'm buying a motorcycle soon
- I love dogs.
- I'm a sun worshipper through and through
- I'm rarely out of my element
(and when I am you most likely won't know it.)
- I'm a total science geek
- I have a terrible short-term memory
- I despise being late!
(rushing stresses me out.)
- I'm VERY independent
- Bacon is one of my food groups.
- I love plants
(don't get me started)
- I want to take a stab at making my own clothes
- Naturopathy changed my life.
- Gord Downie is on my "hit" list ;)
- I refuse to be a sheep: "those who mind, don't matter and those who matter, don't mind"
- I sometimes think my heart is too big for my body.
- Apparently I'm also kind of intense...so this is me apologizing in advance: sorry dudes!
Much Love Always,
P.S. Bonus points for actually reading this!*****
CreditsCaptivatethem - MM#: 705650
Bryapro Photography - MM#: 2248347
Mark Cooper - MM#: 3593407
A H M E D - MM#: 1587357
Robert Elsmore - MM#: 800139
Diego Dias - MM#: 2890453
Jim Raley Photography - MM#: 2310107
Anatoli Sviajine - MM#: 869521