Welcome and thank you for visiting my profile. Please be sure to read the BOOKING section of my profile before contacting me for a potential shoot. If it's clear that you haven't, I most likely will not reply. Since time is money, let me just get straight to the point by answering questions I get everyday.
What is my ethnicity?
Filipino, African American, Chinese, Spanish, American Indian. This means depending on how I style my hair and do my make up I can change my look very easily.
I want to book you. Now what? Please provide the following information when contacting me to book a shoot or workshop:
1. Proposed date(s), time, location and length of shoot or workshop.
2. A brief description of the proposed shoot concept or workshop theme.
3. Proposed compensation: Pay, tear sheet, publication, TFP/TFCD, etc. (Please be sure to read the TRADE VS. PAID WORK section of my profile, found below.)
4. Intended image use (web, magazine, book, prints, commercial client, etc.) and, if a TFP/TFCD shoot, what my usage rights are for the images.
5. Travel compensation, when applicable.
6. Provisions for MUA, stylist, wardrobe, accessories, etc., if applicable.
7. Your contact info: phone number, e-mail address and website URL, etc.
8. References. (Unless you are clearly established and/or have shot with someone I know.)
Do I TFP?
I am very selective in regard to TFP work. Essentially, your portfolio must contain an established body of work (not just a few images!) in which the quality is equal to or better than that of the best work by other photographers currently displayed in my portfolio and which displays both substantial artistic merit and a truly unique vision. If I feel your work will add range to my port then yes, I will trade. If I feel it doesn't please check my rates.
Am I looking for a date?
No, I am not interested in dating anyone here on this site, please do not ask.
What am I seeking?
I am looking for paid assignments in Glamour, Swimsuit, and Nude. Very active in fitness so I stay like this all year around. What you get from me is 100% professionalism. Have references if you want them.
Please read the following before checking out my rates.
To prevent any future last minute cancellations from photographers, I have had to implement the following:
EFFECTIVE Dec 1st if you are booking me for a paid shoot, I require a 20% deposit towards the shoot. The rest is to be paid day of. If you are contacting me for TFP and I have never worked with you before, $25.00 deposit is required. However, YOU WILL GET BACK once we shoot. I am sorry that it has to be this way but time is money. I respect your time as a professional. My time should be treated the same way.
Rates are as follow with a two hour minimum:
$50.00 an hour for swimsuit
$60.00 an hour for implied nude
$100.00 an hour for glamour/art nude
Will I travel?
Travel expenses are the responsibility of the photographer/client. If travel arrangements or accommodations are not 100% covered by client, then I ask that my compensation be adjusted accordingly.
Shoots that I will not do (only because it doesn't fit my personality):
Spread eagle shots which shows exposed genitalia
Girl on Girl or Male
Fetish (Foot, Pantyhose, etc)