Whit CModel Female Florence, South Carolina, US
Mayhem # 319247
Thx so much for checking to see more about me
-I've been modeling for about 3 years now!
-I've recently laid low on the shooting bc the trend going on around is to shoot with as little clothes as possible...that's just not my style guys. If you expect to work with me so you can see me with no clothes then you're trying to work with the wrong model
-Met some greeat photogs from mayhem and hope to meet many more!
-I'm not into nudes. it's not my style, just not comfortable. i have a natural sex appeal that many photogs could verify...no nudity needed!
-i love angles, crazy ideas, and natural lighting. I'm the one that will go the extra mile to get that shot!
-I love having fun, talking, dancing, and DEFINITELY smiling during shoots! Music is awesome...play me some good tunes and i'm good to go!
-Hope ur ready to have fun, have some good laughs, and hang out with a complete dork...haha!
I am wanting to go for some different looks. I have a few ideas in mind for some shoots i'd like to try. If you're interested, let me know:
- depicting the seven deadly sins
- TONS of rhinestones/ diamonds. white outfit...rhinestones used in everything possible...red lipstick. big hair. very glamorous.
- doing that whole "rollerskate" look. tube socks. pigtails.
- soft and romantic.
- wanting to work with some MUA's for some different hairstyles and crazy makeup
- a paint themed shoot! maybe sling some paint around...havin fun!
- Late night laundry shoot
- I would be a manequin. and it would really work best with a guy, so that he's like looking at me and wishing i was real. & could even take it further to make me come alive. scenery would have to look like a store, maybe clothes and racks, mirrors, etc.
- would love to do a fairytale maiden type shoot. could go anywhere with this. maybe do the whole "kissing the frog" scene.
- Adam & eve...the red apple...would be AWESOME with a snake.
- i have this halloween costume where i dressed up like a fairy. homemade costume. but if you take the wings off its like a little raver costume. ripped up skirt, fish nets, and crazy colors for the top. reveals stomach. its really neat! i have a pic from it.
-i bought material for a toga party once and wanted a jungle themed look. so i have this very tigeress portion and then a plain black portion. anyone have a tiger...or at least a jungle looking location??
Have you worked with Whit C? Add Credits for Whit C! >>
KEP Digital Impressions
Upcoming shoots: ((definite dates to come))
Rebel Photo--next week
Geoffrey Gill--next week
Ricki Ford--Dec 3rd
*stoked to work with all of you!! *