Taking a good photo is about skills.
Taking a great photo is also about having passion for details, being focused and creative, and daring to challenge the unexpected.
Trust me to take you a great photo.
I have experience with commercial, fashion, beauty and portrait photography. I have shot pictures of both, fine art and fashion backstage’s, exclusive boutique hotels as well as beautiful landscapes. My experience is wide and my passion is even greater.
Here is why you should choose me to take the pictures you dream of:
- Throughout my work for leading fashion magazines, designers and hotels; I have proven to be able to manage a variety of different assignments giving them life while keeping the deadlines. Moreover, I have experience in concept development, marketing via social Medias and management of photo shoots.
- I have even created and taught several photo courses on these topics successfully completed by more than 250 students.
- During my education at School of Creative Photography in Buenos Aires, I studied graphic design and event management which have several times proven to be useful to further improve a photo assignment to another level. I moved to Switzerland in 2013 because my heart took me here as my wife is from this Mid-European country of Alps.
- Originally I am from Argentina and my Latin background provides me an unconventional way of thinking which adds an extra edge to my work.
- I am an open-minded spirit, ready for even the wackiest ideas. Furthermore, I am good at making inexperienced and professional models feel comfortable in front of the camera.
A picture says more than a thousand words - but let’s talk about it, anyway. Contact me for a free, unbinding offer on your photo project.