Erin LibertyModel Female Saint Petersburg, Florida, US
My Website: Erin's MySpace - More Images HereMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/erinliberty
Mayhem # 321109
I've been on sabatical for a while, but can't wait to get back in the business!!
**I am a professional and looking for paid work. I am experienced and will consider TFP/TFCD at this time with only very, very select photographers/assignments due to a very busy schedule and limited free time. My rates are negotiable based on the assignment and the amount of time I am needed.**
My name is Erin. I'm a registered nurse by trade. I have two precious little boys. My family is my life and they always come first! I did a fair amount of modeling and tons of acting when I was younger. Good times! I missed it and I'm glad to be back in the biz again. I've been singing since I was a child and my dream is to audition for American Idol!! I love unique, artistic photography and I am open to almost any kind of crazy artistic photography as long as it is classy and tasteful. I love to do promos, print, commercial....I'm open to almost anything, especially unique and artistic images....
Please read these important points before contacting me....
1. Other than bodypainting, I WILL NOT DO NUDES, EROTICS, OR VIOLENT (bloody, suicidal) PHOTOGRAPHY, so please don't ask. I have a lot of respect for the nude body and feel that it is a beautiful art form, but nude/erotic/violent photography is not for me. I have two small children and I prefer not to shoot anything they shouldn't see.
2. I insist on bringing an escort with me to the majority of my shoots, especially the first time I meet a photographer. This is often my mother or a trusted friend. I assure you they are there for nothing more than my protection. (My Daddy was a judge and he taught me well.) They will not tell you how to do your work. They will respect you as an artist and will only give assistance if asked.
3. I am dependable and reliable. If I tell you that I am going to be there, I will be there. If some unforeseen incident arises that forces me to reschedule, I will call you ASAP!
4. I love this business!! I want to have fun and I am very good at taking direction!!
5. I am no prima donna!! I am completely "down-to-earth," genuine, and "real." I have walked through sandspurs with bare feet and photographed in a bikini in 40 degree weather and wind to get the right shot. This is a job that I love and I take it seriously. I am extremely loyal to those that have helped me in this industry and I always give credit where credit is due.
And now.....ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!
Tampa Bay Photography MM#15287
Haskins Photography MM#313978
Jon Burdick MM #191379
N Stiles Photography MM#210925
Phillips Mitchell Photo MM#330319
Jason Parker Photo MM#368588
D & L Photography
Craig Seay MM#22876
Wayne Collins MM#24647
Arrow Photo MM#171767
Edwin R MM#47246
Melissa Powell Photography
Photos by LSB-Lori Barrett
Aaron Bailey Photography
Technostock Photos- Todd Gross, Megan Gross, Jordan Gross
Will Hawkins II
Bebe, Westshore Mall, Tampa, FL
Karen Beck Designs
Allstate Insurance Company Training Video
Mike's Hard Lemonade
Pyrate's Way Magazine
TopModelSpace.com Spokesmodel Finalist
Born To Ride Magazine
Push Ultra Lounge
Florida LUMU Model Spring 2008
Nova 535 Art Lounge
Extensive Background in Musical Theatre
Extensive Background in Vocal Performance