Giacomo -BigJack- LanziPhotographer Male Berlin, Berlin, Germany
My Website: Terzo Occhio BlogMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/BigJack
Mayhem # 3223095
About Me- Giacomo Lanzi began photographing at age 16 in 2001, in a professional manner from the age of 18. Collaborate with weekly publications (Bologna 7) and national newspapers (Avvenire) as a photojournalist for the record from 2002 to 2006. After 4 years he began photographing for events such as festivals and ceremonies and develops a passion for fashion.
- He collaborates with the "Centro Studi per la Cultura Popolare" as a photographer, director of photography and graphic .
- Some photographs have been exhibited in art shows as "The steps of Mary" (2007), "The Mystery of Light" (2007), "Pater et Protector" (2002).
- In 2011 was published a book about the pilgrimage routes to Spain where Giacomo completely cure the photography. The book was published in Italy, Germany, Spain and France, in Italy under the title "Santiago. Senso e storia di un pellegrinaggio".
- In 2012, James began to photograph in studio and post produce his photographs in a professional manner.
- Collaborates with Runway Magazine Italia for shooting events in 2012.
- From 2013 is a freelance photographer, experienced and appreciates.
It also organizes courses in photography as a teacher.
- In 2014 start a collaboration with the IT&MF Model Agency of Milan (IT). Collaboration for photo set, photo book, catwalk and portfolio. The collaboration continue and became a start up in Berlin (DE).
In november 2014, in fact, the IT&MF Model Agency will open also in Berlin, with Giacomo Lanzi as chief and booker.
CreditsJaca Book (Book Editor)
Avvenire (Daily journal)
Centro Studi per la Cultura Popolare (Antropological research)
Runway Magazine Italia (Fashion Magazine)
IT&MF Model Agency (Model and Fashion Agency)