LadyAshModel Female Bloomington, Indiana, US
My Website: Lady Ash's WebsiteMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/LadyAshModel
Mayhem # 3300327
About MeHello there! My name is Ashley (Lady Ash), and welcome to my MM page. There are types of styles/shots that I would love to model for, so if you're interested please just ask me on my facebook page or here on Model Mayhem.
A little about me as a model:
- I have no tattoos
- I have pale skin with no tan lines
- In fact I am so pale that you can see through me a bit. My veins like to peak through. This could possibly make for interesting photos, or if it pleases you, just photoshop them out.
- I have hazel eyes. They sometimes appear green in some photos.
- I have light/dark brown hair (I do dye it dark or blonde sometimes) and it is very short
- I have hair around my pubic area. I will shave if that is your preference, please let me know before our shoot how you would like it. This goes the same for those who want my pubic hair long. I might have had to shave it for another photographer so we might need to book out a month in advance.
- Because of all of the above I'm usually considered perfect for classic artistic nudes. That is my skill set and I can do "soft" like no other. HOWEVER I love getting dirty. lol. If you want to do conceptual work, something edgy, or just want to throw paint/mud at me I'm so down for that. Lol. I just love modeling and the art of creating photos with you lovely photographers in general. <3
- I do my own makeup, and I have for most of, but not all, of my photoshoots. I am not opposed to MUA's though. :)
Please be aware that all of the "TFP" and "rates" information below is negotiable. :D
The way I usually do it is:
TFP: I will not usually do TFP anymore. I want to make that clear, but if I do this is how I go about it.
Part of my compensation (just like yours) is the photos. If I do TFP work I usually want a set (how many is up to you) of small internet ready photos with your watermark tastefully in a corner (so you get credit) to use online. I also would like larger files of the photos to sell as prints. With this said I would not own the copyright to the photos. I can only sell prints I can't sell "rights" to the photo (only you can do that). I will not do erotic or fetish photography for free, period.
I will not be accepting TFP unless it's something that will improve upon my portfolio, is a really interesting concept, or is a great networking opportunity. - Consider this a mythical unicorn. Lol. <3
TFP Rate: I only expect gas money if I must drive over 30 minutes away. And how much that is "fair" is up to your discretion.
Paid: With paid work I only expect the internet ready photos. You have paid for my services, so I will not have any rights to sell prints, and can only use the photos for my own portfolio and self advertisement.
Paid Rate: I usually charge $100/hr for nude and clothed work, and $150/hr for erotic and fetish work (please discuss what you want in advance. There are certain things I will not do) . And I also ask for gas money, but only if I travel over 30 minutes away (as previously stated).
I am also my own MUA. I've done my own makeup in almost all of my photos. And if there is a certain look you want, tell me in advance. I can do research, find reference material, and more then likely make it happen.
I am an artist myself. I love to draw and have been thinking of getting into photography. So, I have a natural eye for posing. Of course I'm not perfect, but I have found that this helps with the over all experience of working with me.
If you have any helpful critiques on my poses or style, don't hesitate to tell me. I find that every little bit helps.
I will always show up for my appointments, and if for some reason I cannot, I will contact the photographer. I work a "normal job" like everyone else, and I understand how important good work ethic is.
Larger Portfolio sites
DeviantArt - I post the most here
Amazon Wish List - I might consider trade for some of these items
In GA from Jan. 9th-12th. I have limited availability.
Have you worked with LadyAsh? Add Credits for LadyAsh! >>
"What can I say, she was my muse, the most beautiful woman I have ever known. We won national recognition for our photographs. It was if she could read my mind. <3"
Credit NotesEG:IMAGE Photography MM# 2353876
Craig Gum Photography MM# 1901106
asight2see MM# 12284
fell2 Photography MM# 2814774
Christopher Warrick MM# 1548779
n_r_v photography MM# 41761
Jeremy D Bennett MM# 1351762
Jason Machen MM# 630834
StoneBranch Images MM# 1164634
michael trace MM# 279369
Natural Imaging MM# 95393
Minds Eye MM# 1872264
IBSMITHMEDIA LLC MM# 2297901
Richard Swift MM# 1384575
BacPhoto MM# 635003
Alexander Sikwitit MM# 2325676
Thomas Dodd MM# 730164
William Roberts MM# 2700587
Digital Box Creations MM# 2124341