Patrick ParkerPhotographer Male Lancaster, California, US
Mayhem # 3305857
About MeHello MMer's,
I have recently relocated to the Lancaster, California area!
I’m Patrick and I retired from the U.S. Air Force at the end of 2012 after 22 years of service and stayed in the Las Vegas area. Once I retired I decided to follow my love and pursued my degree in digital photography at the Art Institute of Las Vegas. I am not quite done with my degree but have put school on hold due to my relocation.
I have some experience working with models and joined Model Mayhem to expand my skills with your help! I would like to keep my skills up since I'm not in school, so feel free to contact me if you have an upcoming project. I am interested in exploring all genres of photography. If you have a project, genre or style you would like to add to your portfolio, please feel free to contact me and see if we can work out the details.
* Be professional and on time! Shoots take a lot of time and planning and models are expected to show up on time. If you are going to show up late or not show up at all, please contact me as soon as possible so I may plan accordingly. If you are more than a half hour late I may cancel the shoot. If you’re not serious enough to be on time or call me within a reasonable amount of time then you’re wasting my time and I will note it in my credits list.
* A model release is required, and a copy can be emailed to you after it is signed. The release must be signed prior to the shoot and includes all images taken unless discussed prior to the day of the shoot.
* At this time I am not interested in shooting underage models. If you are underage and seriously interested in my work, your parents must contact me to see if I am willing to schedule a shoot.
* If you would like tasteful nude or lingerie shots, you must be over the age of 18 with proper ID.
* My shoots are currently TF. I’m still a photography student so I’m trading your time for my images. You will receive the proof images in reduced size on a CD/DVD. I will provide at least five edited/finished images per outfit from the shoot. We can work together to decide which images to finish once we complete the shoot. Only the edited/finished images with my watermark may be printed or published online. If I finish any additional images for my portfolio, I will send you a copy of those watermarked images as well.
* Let me know what you’re interested in! If you have images of scenes, poses, concepts and such that you would like to try, save the images so we can look at them and try to find a way to accomplish a similar style.
* Meet Up. If you are a Lancaster local I have no problems meeting up prior to the shoot day to go over the details of the shoot such as wardrobe, length of the shoots, release forms, etc. A meet up shows that we are both serious and allows us to get to know a little about each other instead of diving into the shoot cold.
If you have any questions or think you would like to work with me, feel free to contact me and I’ll respond as soon as possible. Keep checking back as I will update my pictures as I complete more projects.
Thank you for taking the time to check out my profile and portfolio.
Have you worked with Patrick Parker? Add Credits for Patrick Parker! >>