melissa tanModel Female San Francisco, California, US
My Website: With LoveMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/muhlissuh
Mayhem # 331610
As a fashion model, I've worked with a handful of small agencies in San Francisco booking jobs with clients including San Francisco Fashion Week, Wilkes Bashford, and L'Oreal. I've also freelanced my fair share of shows through friends and creative acquaintances (for awesome local companies like Calumet and Beta Brand), some of which have been my favorite jobs to date. As an art and fit model I've worked with the Academy of Art University's fashion department and conceptart.org, and I also hold a BFA in Fashion from the Academy of Art. I know "They only want you when you're seventeen" as the song goes, but when you're 25, you're much more experienced and reliable.
I currently work full time as a copywriter at a start up and as a freelance writer on the side, so I don't have a ton of time to shoot. I am interested in working with people who not only have budgets, but the passion and ability to create work that's worthy of everybody's time. If you think I might be a good fit for your project, feel free to get in touch. I love being a part of project development and brainstorming if I believe in the work.
While I'm no longer a part of the homogenous fashion model sea, here's what I DO bring to the table:
- A grown out buzz cut and a bangin' wig collection
- Mad dance skills (pole dancing and classical ballet. Yes I can do neat upside down stuff on the pole, and yes I take pointe classes.)
- A motorcycle license and a baby blue 1975 Honda (available as a prop by request and at my discretion)
- Absolutely no tattoos or piercings (I'm not against them, I just never could make up my mind, which means my body is your canvas if you have a cool body art idea)
- A sweet vintage lingerie and corset collection
- Burning Man costumes and a love of all things steampunk, Tank Girl, and Mad Max.
Contact me for rates or with questions. I'm only interested in paid work at this point, but will always consider alternatives for fellow designers/painters/musicians/burners/burlesque/circus folk.
#28721, Mark Andrew Wilson
#57606, John BK
#98123, Dave Wright
#530873, Darcy Rogers
#709930, Jamie Ortega
Lim Utairat Konberg
#643331, June Huang
#532953, Megan Guritz
# 197850, Alissa Lentz
#367748, Celise Muller