18 year-old Toronto-based Alternative model seeking to make the images in my head come to life.
Currently looking to collaborate on TFP projects for publication, and paid work. (Please message me for rates.)
* Please keep in mind that I do not drive - travelling expenses must be covered if I am going out of the city. Thank you for your understanding!
I love modeling and am always looking to expand my portfolio. At the moment, I am particularly interested in the following:
- A series of Make Up Creatives (This is an ongoing project that I am working on - message me if you are a Toronto MUA interested in collaborating! I am planning a series of beauty shoots with different MUAs. Each shoot will have its own unique and creative make up look.)
- Fall themed shoot(s) for submission to magazine(s)
- (Tasteful) Girl/Girl
- High Fashion Editorial(s)
- Black and White (I only have a few B&W images in my portfolio and would like to add some more.)
- Rockabilly/Pin Up
* I am open to all of the genres listed on my portfolio - the list above is there simply to show what I am looking to shoot in particular. This doesn't mean I'm not interested in other concepts! Feel free to message me with an idea/proposition; I don't bite!
Yes, I have nude work in my portfolio. I am quite comfortable shooting nude but selective with what kind of material I shoot and who I shoot it with (I will not do raunchy or pornographic nude work under any circumstances). Please also keep in mind that I do not shoot nude for free (message me for rates). Thank you for your understanding!
You are welcome to message me on here, but I will most likely get back to you faster if you email me - email@example.com
Feel free to ask me for my Facebook!
• YEN GEO line by designer Brawdway
• Art Katalyst Magazine (Issue #2: Death and Rebirth - May 2014)
• Jynxd Alternative Lifestyle Magazine (Issue #4)
• Mass Exodus 2014
• A Toast for the Cure Fashion Show (August 2014)
• Anime North 2014 (Atomic Lollipop Booth)