tuanhbuiPhotographer Male Chicago, Illinois, US
My Website: tuanhbui.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/tuanb
Mayhem # 343383
am trying to find my own Way.
ON STYLE/ON THE WAY OF LIFE:
Styles tend to not only separate men - because they have their own doctrines and then the doctrine became the gospel truth that you cannot change. But if you do not have a style, if you just say: Well, here I am as a human being, how can I express myself totally and completely? Now, that way you won't create a style, because style is a crystallization. That way, it's a process of continuing growth.
1. Do not think dishonestly.
2. The Way is in training.
3. Become acquainted with every art.
4. Know the Ways of all professions.
5. Distinguish between gain and loss in worldly matters.
6. Develop intuitive judgment and understanding for everything.
7. Perceive those things which cannot be seen.
8. Pay attention even to trifles.
9. Do nothing which is of no use.
These precepts are old, and were laid down by masters of a different field, but the principles behind them are relevant for every true student of their vocation.
1000 sf hardwood floored studio for daily rental - $200 gets you the whole day.
map: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q … oto+studio
Now these are real photographers:
http://www.blanpiedrubini.com/ > David Bellemere