ABSOLUTELY NO TFP OR TFCD
. As much as I would like to, time no longer permits me to do *free* anything - message me to inquire about rates. Specify date and all other pertinent details. Preference for high fashion models 5'7+ and please give at least 1-2 weeks notice as I am often booked months in advance.
Some celebs that chose Sodaliscious at the Emmy Style Lounge. More coming soon at www.sodaliscious.com
Rachel Leigh Cook
AnnaLynne McCord (90210)
Bonnie Sommerville (Cashmere Mafia)
Alicia Key's stylist Nikki Rose
Julie Benz (Dexter)
Models that are no shows, really late or divas are on my permanent blacklist
. When you are a no show or give flaky excuses, it affects everyone involved in the project not just you - very unprofessional and disrespectful to the whole crew. Models I have worked with that are reliable, I will gladly give references and recommendations for.
*Member for Fashion Group International (FGI)
*Member of the Toronto Fashion Incubator (TFI)
Upcoming Fashion Shows/Events:
* December 3rd Gala for the Special Olympics
• February 29th 2008 - Produced Fashion show for Motionball Gala video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wjnL6YdmoI
• Best Indie Men’s Urbanwear and Best Indie Women’s Urbanwear Designer of the Year (2003) at the Indie Fashion Awards in New York City
• Runner up in the “Toronto’s Phynest Designer” competition (2004)
• Most Promising Designer Award at the Art of Fashion Competition (2003)
• 1st place at Revamp for a coat design previewed on Breakfast TV (City TV)
• One of six finalists from across Canada for the Pierre Laurent “The Show” Fashion Competition
• Illustration finalist for the Smirnoff Fashion Competition.
• Featured in Runway Magazine, Anokhi, Toronto Exclusive, Globe and Mail, Yoink!, Cantos Cadre, Ambassador and Style Magazine.
Publicist: Michelle Daides, MD Media Inc. www.mdmediainc.com