I LOVE modeling! I BREATHE it! DREAM about it (day and night). And sometimes I EAT it. Yeah, I said it... Sometimes I EAT modeling. Oxymoron? Sure...
My name is Monique. You can call me Mo, Mona, Eeny, Betch (with an E, not an I), whatever... But just know that I am very serious about modeling. I'm not a flake and I work hard for my photographers. I am definitely a goof at times and love to laugh and joke with people... but I model out of passion. Not money or need. I have a ton of energy. I think I get it from my son. Or my coffee... Either way, it works.
Since you all have YOUR list - Here's MY list of don'ts:
1. Don't show up naked. Please. The last time that happened, he got arrested and it was aired on To Catch a Predator. (That's a lie, btw... but seriously, don't show up naked)
2. Don't ask me to get naked.... You'll see a much more comfortable ME with the clothes on.
3. Don't contact me if you are notorious for ditching when it comes time to produce the pictures, OR it takes you months... literally MONTHS to edit them. I can only be patient for about 3 months. Maybe 3 months and 4 days. (Unless prior arrangements have been made)
4. Don't be a flake. You don't want flaky models. I don't want a flaky photographer. I'm more than understanding as long as you communicate with me! I'm not your wife (and definitely not your husband) so I don't need reasons - just common courtesy so I can make other plans.
5. Don't be scared to ask for ideas, give ideas, ask for TF, ask me to travel, or contact me in general. I'm not conceited, close-minded, bashful, or snobby. I'm here to have fun, do what I love, meet people, and gain experience.
6. I can't think of any more don'ts. That's good, right?
Geez, if you made it through this much of my babbling... you should be given an award. Or at least a hug and a strong drink.
Here are some of the photographers I've had the pleasure of working with:
*Sena Photography: # 150287 - WAY fun and laid back. A true genius in his field!
*Rapid Creek Photography: #1267867 - One of the funniest guys I have ever met!
He makes it so easy to relax on a shoot.
*Monday Morning Photography: #1238994 - Super sweet and always professional.
*Michael Hopkins Photography: #829257 - Ooooh, I LOVE Michael! He is a beautiful person and is talented in every way! I can't say it enough... I ADORE this man! I'd shoot with him at the drop of a hat!
*David Madsen: #1880
*Loosli Taken Pictures: #600448 - Peter was so easy to work with!
*Paul Duane: #1051304
*Big Toe Design: #116104
*Sean R Griffin Photography: #1302285 - Great sense of humor! Definitely a must, if you are in the Dallas/DFW area! I adore this man too... his talent speaks volumes!
*Thayne Wheeler w/ Ambient LLC: #776497 - Thayne is awesome and has so much to offer this industry. He is super easy to talk to!
*Tim Crawford: #1084749 - I think this guy is an absolute genius with lighting! I can't WAIT to see the pictures!
*Michael Wayne Photography: #1287117 - I'm pretty sure I've never received any pictures back from him. (March 2010?)
*Jim K Decker: #1277018 - Very professional and the images turned out amazing! I was thoroughly pleased.
*Jen Olsen: #1073740 - I LOVE this girl. She is so easy going and her style is to die for!
*Matt Peterson: #1646691 - He is so talented and I'd work with him again in a second. Not only is he a PHENOMENAL photographer... but a scholar and a gentleman.
(Haha! "Where's the damn french vanilla?!")