K DiModel Female Koloa, Hawaii, US
My Website: Instagram @k_di808My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/kelsy
Mayhem # 355151
Hello and thank you for stopping by!
I'm a born and raised Kaua'i girl of Japanese/Filipino descent. Home is still on the island of Kaua'i, Hawai'i, but I tend to visit the Seattle area about once a year. I also do random travels here and there..
After a few years hiatus from having anything to do with "modeling," I am back and here to have a bit of fun! I have helped manage my fiancé's tattoo shop for the past 6 years, 3 of those I also did piercings professionally. Right now I am looking to continue furthering my life in what I have been intrigued by ever since I can remember... art!
- Top Tattoo Models (www.toptattoomodels.com)
- Helen Troy Modeling | T.A.B. (www.helentroymodeling.com/tab)
- Affinity Models & Talent
WANT TO SHOOT?
I enjoy modeling because of what interesting and amazing outcomes can come of it - for the art. I am looking to create artsy, dramatic, or just *unique* images. I'm not really interested in just shooting random "pretty pictures"... I prefer there to be a focus or theme. Though, if you want to do pretty pictures, please know that I would be more interested in doing them if they can be submitted for possible publications. =^.^=
Drop me a line if you want to shoot something fun together - I love bouncing ideas around and feeding off of each other's creative energy! If you see anything in my lists that inspire you as well, please let me know!
If you'd like to work with me, here are a few things to know:
- Pitch me your idea and whether you desire a trade shoot or if for hire. I am open to trade shoots if our work can benefit each others' portfolios. If you would like me to model for you as you practice your craft, please contact me for my rates. Nothing outrageous, and willing to negotiate. Implied nudes will be considered, but I do ask for a bit more.
On the flip side, if you are a visiting photographer with astounding work that you just know will greatly benefit my portfolio.. please let me know!! I would be happy to discuss your rates.
- Although it's awesome to be able to work with a MUA and/or stylist to pull off a certain look for a shoot, I can take care of my own hair and makeup. All hair and makeup in my portfolio has been done by me, unless other wise noted.
- I have quite a bit of fun outfits/accessories/shoes to use depending on the shoot style, so let me know your ideas.
- I love to travel, I just ask there be some travel expense compensation if a shoot will be far. Also.. have passport, will travel. ; )
I adore photos that have emotion, a story, or are just plain wicked-good ideas and are well executed. And most of all, I like to have fun and enjoy creating those ideas that float around in our heads, so let's get together and make it an awesome creative experience!
NOTE: I have tattoos and piercings. A good portion of my back/R side is tattooed, two smaller ones on my upper arms, and a few tiny ones that are able to be hidden. Piercings may be hidden if desired as well. Though, I would prefer to work with someone who doesn't mind my art. : )
Also, the "body mod" I didn't have much of a choice on: a harrington rod in my back. You can't really see much of a scar anymore, as my tattoo covers most of it, but because of the rod I cannot do any extensive twisting or arching. :*(
Photographers/MUAs I have had the pleasure of working with (* represents having previously worked with || newest listed from top to bottom):
*Tom Kellond/Cyber Zeds photography (Mayhem #15498)
*Jarod Powell (Mayhem #1594026) - for shop girl feature in Sept. 2014 issue of Inked Magazine
MCH Photography (Mayhem #2791849)
Saxony (Mayhem #430606)
Doctor Mabuse (Mayhem #1060718)
Ebony Logins (Mayhem #2719656)
*Ari Black / Ubiquitous Photography
Ian Berghammer (Mayhem #2334349)
Tricia Berghammer (MUA)
Victor C (Mayhem #2769895)
Jarod Powell (Mayhem #1594026)
John Gerecht (Mayhem #77688)
Douglas Merriam - for an article in Cooking Light magazine
Dave/DM7 Studios (Mayhem #297239)
DE Studios (Mayhem #19493)
BeautybyIsis (MUA Mayhem #86093)
Tom Kellond/Cyber Zeds photography (Mayhem #15498)
Jean-Joel Lawrence (Mayhem #111132)
Donald Gruener (Mayhem #417880)
Michael Shockley (Mayhem #279191)