||Jun 07, 2014
||Mar 02, 2007
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/MadameBink
**Contact me : firstname.lastname@example.org to book me.**
*Add me : MadameBinkModel on Skype.*
Hola, my name is Bink and this is me:
I am a 25 year old living in England. I have been modeling full time, specifically in the art nude genre, for near 7 years. I'm quite the nomad.
I love my job, but that does not mean that I can work for free on your project. I want us to work together. Create together.
I love to travel. If you are out my area, country get in touch all the same!
Like, I love it. I live for it. I travelled none stop with no room or base at all for 4 years and in the past 3 I've lived in 4 different nooks of the UK. I'm not scared of trains, in fact we are friends. Just let me know your nearest station when you get in touch.
Please when contacting me regarding a shoot include the following details:
- Ideas for the shoot you had in mind
- Information on copyright and release forms
- Whether hair stylist and MUA are provided or not
- Dates that you are available
£45p/h [min 2 hours]
£160 4 hours
£275 up to 8 hours [must inc lunch break]
Worth noting currently:
- I'm travelling with my mini wirehair dachshund. Chances are he won't make you sneeze, his fur is clever like that.
- I haven't shaved my armpits for 6 months. Yup.
- I'm travelling none stop, so I'm always looking for somewhere to stay with my pooch. People that can offer this for 2 nights + will get a reduced rate.
- I often have henna on my hands or soles of my feet. If this is a problem please let me know. However it is very beautiful and suits my look!
- I do have a cancellation fee, shoots cancelled within 1 week of the shoot date will mean I will need to be reimbursed the full shoot amount. Loosing money out my budget means limiting my travel, meaning I may not be able to come to your area in the future. In many cases I will see this as credit for a future shoot.
- You should all be aware that I will only give references for people I have actually worked with. Photographers and models alike.
- I pose in a way that I feel comes naturally from 5 years of working within the art nude genre. I do NOT aim to copy any ones work with my poses, if any of my images remind you of some one elses work this is because the human body only moves in so many ways, and perhaps we have the same colour hair.
Some of the photographers which I have worked with and can't recommend enough:
Stunning Models you should all work with:
Anita De Bauch
feel free to email me for links to these people or references!
Recent work experience and credits:
Charity Fashion Show
H&E full page image x2
H&E 2 page spread
Numerous art nude work shops
'Muse' - Art nude coffee book
'Muse' - At Nude Gallery in Mayfair, London
Promotional model for Nikita Sablier
April 09 Edition of Stern Views
Images & interview featured on Univers d'Artistes
Univers d'Artistes Feature April 09
Numerous adverts published in Scarlet for Nikita Sablier
Carrie Leigh's Nude Magazine
Michael Marlborough Show some Skin exhibition
Michael Marlborough's 2009 Christmas Magnet
Mick Waghorn's book 'The Chronicle' Available on blurb now!
Zoe Wiseman Fiat Lux book and exhibition
Michelle7 cover gallery
May Edition Cotswold Life Magazine
Numerous photos in Professional Photographer Magazine
Shops & Designers;
Miss Made in England
Drac in a Box
Stephanie Anne Landers
Madame Bink has 3094 friends.