626 Studios has always offered photoshoots to those interested. To help us facilitate all you wonderful people's requests, please help us by including the following when you submit a booking request:
- Your location.
- Type of style you are interested in shooting.
- Availability (Date and Times that work best for you).
- Desired length of time you'd like to shoot.
- Amount of retouched photos you'd like.
- Contact number you can be reached at.
This information helps us give you the best possible booking and of course the best quality of photos!
Advice to models:
- It's better to take too many outfits to a shoot than not enough. If you're doing 3 looks, bring 5 complete outfits.
- Always work UP! When you work with a photographer make sure the next one is better. Compare their portfolios if the new photographer isn't as good, save yourself the time, money, and frustration.
- Never measure a photographer by what he or she says. Measure a photographer by his or her portfolio. The truth is in the portfolio.
Thank you again and we look forward to working with you!!!
You can email me for questions/concerns: