Introducing 75ive. The exciting new title and sister magazine to our popular Denovo brand.
The second title is in no means intended to take away from our readers of Denovo, but to further enhance the ability of those who truly wish to be recognized as talent. If you follow the industry percentage you know that there are very few people of diverse ethnic origin truly working in this business. It is our intention to make a small change to those numbers, which is figured by some count to be less than 25 percent on the high end. We know that alone, we can’t change the world or the perception of what speaks to beauty and fashion. However what we can do is make a positive change by introducing a new magazine that will feature more people from that very small 25 percent.
Introducing our newest title:
Incase you missed it August 2012 Issue 3
A few important facts.
Denovo and 75ive magazine receive a lot of unsolicited images that we don't always, have a chance to print. Don't let that discourage you from submitting. However, please take the time to check the following points before sending anything.
1. DO NOT send images without any info as to why you are contacting us. They will be regarded as spam and deleted.
2. We will not visit websites to "review your port" or other digital media.
3. Unprofessional emails such as "Interested" or "I want to colab with you" are deleted no matter how good your images are.
4. Please don't submit images to us if you don't understand what we normally print.
Its really easy to view the magazines online. We are not a Maxim /FHM "Glam" magazine. So please feel free to inquire if your body type is built for fashion.
5. Although we try to do so we cannot always acknowledge immediate receipt of your submission/email. Calling or sending multiple follow up emails to make sure the package has been received will not improve your chances of it being printed. NO replies to PM's once contact info has been given... under any circumstances...NO EXCEPTIONS...
Denovo and 75ive magazine receive hundreds of emails and images, so put your best work/image first.
Thanks for your time!