Connor PhotographyPhotographer Male Newark, Delaware, US
New York, New York, US
My Website: InstagramMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ConnorPhotography
Mayhem # 369989
Hahaaaa. I am finally on Instagram & Facebook, but still a newbie and really retarded in my new found environment. Anyway, I will do more frequent updates in these two sites than on MM, so please check them out.
April 30, 2015: Sailing season has begun, but this year I have decided to slow down my sailing activity and focused on other interests including doing more photoshoots on sailboat.
End of Updates
Welcome to the Professional & Drama Free Zone. This is not a hookup site, don't behave like you are on a dating site and that I want to date you No head games, it is your look, professionalism and the killer images that I am going after.
It should be obvious to everyone, but often it is not. After more than 8 years dealing with over hundreds or so models, it should be said up front so everyone is on the same page.
1. I am efficient and passionate in setting up and executing the photoshoot, I don't want to waste time in the endless email chain. I am a go-getter; it does not mean I am desperate. There are plenty of other fishes around in the pond
2. Because I am old school, easy going, kind and generous, it does not mean I am stupid. I know every trick, lame excuse and lie a "young" person can throw at me, I can smell their dishonesty miles away. Lying is NOT the "New Truth". Don't make a fool of yourself thinking no one knows you were lying. All I ask you is to be truthful and respectful. I will do the same for you.
It is sad that I have to bring this up, I want to weed out the undesirables and seek out those who have the potential to do great things in life. Modeling or being successful in life is not for everyone, I hope you are the selective one.
I offer a complete model portfolio development including pose & emotive coaching, photo shoot, photo selection and beyond. I am specialized in working with new models, putting them at ease and helping them to discover their hidden talents and gain confidence in life. My sought-after trait in a model is her ability to emote & pose.
1. If you have decided to work with me because you like my work, please no drama, no baggage, be mature, reliable and ready to shoot. Mutual respect is good. A timely reply is appreciated. Collect your thoughts before replying, no text lingo and no one liner.
Here are the painless sequences of the event that will happen if we work together.
a. agree on a couple genres with a concept
b. set a time, date and location (studio or on location)
c. exchange cell phone numbers. This is a must. I don't let
a total strange into my studio with just a MM member name
d. reconnect again via PM 5 to 7 days before the shoot to finalize things
e. text each other to re-confirm a day before the shoot
f. On the day of the shoot: Don't get cold feet, you will be fine and have
a lot of fun
g. Untimely reply is the first sign of flake. Do the right thing, cancel the
2. Before agreeing a shoot, please make sure you can commit the time and date. No one likes the last minute cancellation or at worst disappearing a day before the shoot. Remember KARMA.
If somehow you change your mind and don't want to work with me for whatever reason, just let me know and no harm done. There is no need to give me any reason either, I promise you will NOT hurt my feeling and I won't cry. If you choose to flake or are suspected lying to me, you will not get another chance to shoot with me and I will make sure your flake is known to every MM photographer colleagues I know.
3. It is your body, your choice. If you don't shoot nudes, just stated in your profile. No need to scream at me with "CAP" on like I would ask you to get naked for me when your profile clearly stated no nudes.
It is just because I shoot nudes and erotica, it does not make me a bad person. A few months ago, I received an email from a 21 yo model telling me that she does NOT feel safe communicating with me because my portfolio has many naked women. Whoa, that was refreshing. Mutual respect is what I ask for.
4. I shoot with passion, and hope you model with passion too. Life is too short to waste time on the senseless activities and collecting friends on internet.
5. Federal or State issued photo ID and signing the model release are required before the shoot begins.
6. Aside from these "icy cold business talks", I am very out going, friendly, silly and funny as hell. There is no a dull moment in my photoshoot. I know how to calm new model and inspire her to perform the best because I am a person/person. I improvise and think outside the box.
All the best to your modeling career. Thank you so much.
I have too many to list. I work mainly with the professional traveling models on MM exclusively. However, in the past I worked with lot of new models, and nowadays I have very limited time to shoot with new models. However, I do enjoy new faces and talent especially when they have the look and charisma. Again maturity must be there.
I have impeccable references, just ask.
A Few Words About Friends
Considering that I have been on MM more than 7 years and heavily shooting with MM models, but I don't collect many friends. Internet friends are just silly. I don't care much about them. Tag me or write me a note, if you want to work together.
New models: Check this out.
http://jenbrookmodel.tumblr.com/post/50 … -model-xxx
http://www.modelmayhem.com/education/mo … -with-them