Recently I was hit by a steady stream of "new-to-industry models" asking me to pay them which in itself is fine with me; everyone wants Money. But for God's sake, before sending me your rate, please compare your portfolio with my portfolio and ask yourself what do you bring to the table as a model. I pay the "model" for a specific project for my clients. I don't pay models/girls just so they can come to my studio to look cute but clueless. I am NOT looking for an adult entertainer, dancing girl or stripper. I pay the models for their looks, awesome poses and emotive skills. If you only have one look and one pose like the one the modeling school taught you, I can't hire you. Offering me your sliding scale stripper rate - cloth, $50, lingerie, $100, totally naked, $200, erotic act, $300 an hour is an insult to yourself. If you want to be a stripper or adult entertainer, MM is not the place. Adult work is not permitted on MM. You will be banned for life. Changing your MM name won't unbanned you.
I have nothing against adult entertainers, just don't operate on MM site and don't act like one when dealing with me. Please don't insult the photographer treat him like he is a "JOHN".
Needless to say, there are thousands of professional MM models with the utmost awesome portfolio and work ethics. They are worth their weight in gold. They will bring the concept to life. I would gladly hire them for projects.
I work with new or experienced models who have the maturity and professional behavior. So paying your dues and learning the ropes, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch unless you are a hustler.
I will keep this box up until I don't get hit for the above mentioned offer anymore. I apologize for posting this. MM has become very popular in the recent years. It attracts lot of shady models and photographers. They come with a vengeance and will be disappeared in a few weeks leaving a dead account. Many young girls come here looking for fast bucks; they will be very disappointed.
Got my FB and IG accounts up. For the most recent work, please check there.
April 30, 2015: Sailing season has begun, but this year I have decided to slow down my sailing activity and focused on other interests including doing more photo shoots on sailboat.
End of Updates
Welcome to the Professional & Drama Free Zone. This is not a hookup site, don't behave like you are on a dating site and that I want to date you No head games, it is your look, professionalism and the killer images that I am going after.
It should be obvious to everyone, but often it is not. After more than 8 years dealing with over hundreds or so models, it should be said up front so everyone is on the same page.
1. I am efficient and passionate in setting up and executing the photoshoot, I don't want to waste time in the endless email chain. I am a go-getter; it does not mean I am desperate. There are plenty of other fishes around in the pond
2. Because I am old school, easy going, kind and generous, it does not mean I am stupid. I know every trick, lame excuse and lie a "young" person can throw at me, I can smell their dishonesty miles away. Lying is NOT the "New Truth". Don't make a fool of yourself thinking no one knows you were lying. All I ask you is to be truthful and respectful. I will do the same for you.
It is sad that I have to bring this up, I want to weed out the undesirables and seek out those who have the potential to do great things in life. Modeling or being successful in life is not for everyone, I hope you are the selective one.
I offer a complete model portfolio development including pose & emotive coaching, photo shoot, photo selection and beyond. I am specialized in working with new models, putting them at ease and helping them to discover their hidden talents and gain confidence in life. My sought-after trait in a model is her ability to emote & pose.
1. If you have decided to work with me because you like my work, please no drama, no baggage, be mature, reliable and ready to shoot. Mutual respect is good. A timely reply is appreciated. Collect your thoughts before replying, no text lingo and no one liner.
Here are the painless sequences of the event that will happen if we work together.
a. agree on a couple genres with a concept
b. set a time, date and location (studio or on location)
c. exchange cell phone numbers. This is a must. I don't let
a total strange into my studio with just a MM member name
d. reconnect again via PM 5 to 7 days before the shoot to finalize things
e. text each other to re-confirm a day before the shoot
f. On the day of the shoot: Don't get cold feet, you will be fine and have
a lot of fun
g. Untimely reply is the first sign of flake. Do the right thing, cancel the
2. Before agreeing a shoot, please make sure you can commit the time and date. No one likes the last minute cancellation or at worst disappearing a day before the shoot. Remember KARMA.
If somehow you change your mind and don't want to work with me for whatever reason, just let me know and no harm done. There is no need to give me any reason either, I promise you will NOT hurt my feeling and I won't cry. If you choose to flake or are suspected lying to me, you will not get another chance to shoot with me and I will make sure your flake is known to every MM photographer colleagues I know.
3. It is your body, your choice. If you don't shoot nudes, just stated in your profile. No need to scream at me with "CAP" on like I would ask you to get naked for me when your profile clearly stated no nudes.
It is just because I shoot nudes and erotica, it does not make me a bad person. A few months ago, I received an email from a 21 yo model telling me that she does NOT feel safe communicating with me because my portfolio has many naked women. Whoa, that was refreshing. Mutual respect is what I ask for.
4. I shoot with passion, and hope you model with passion too. Life is too short to waste time on the senseless activities and collecting friends on internet.
5. Federal or State issued photo ID and signing the model release are required before the shoot begins.
6. Aside from these "icy cold business talks", I am very out going, friendly, silly and funny as hell. There is no a dull moment in my photoshoot. I know how to calm new model and inspire her to perform the best because I am a person/person. I improvise and think outside the box.
All the best to your modeling career. Thank you so much.