Connor PhotographyPhotographer Male Newark, Delaware, US
New York, New York, US
My Website: InstagramMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ConnorPhotography
Mayhem # 369989
Revised Jan 13, 2016
If you are "new" to the industry and thinking to work with me on a shoot, things that you should know about me:
1. I have a life, sucking up or stalking model is not my thing.
2. Life is good. Don't need to lie or hurt other to get ahead.
3. I am efficient and selective in everything I do. This is particularly true when it comes to the trade shoot. And you should too
4. I shoot nudes; it doesn't mean I’ll ask YOU to shoot nudes
5. After working a couple hundred models, I can detect flakes miles away….LOL. Move on, I am not your photographer
6. If you need to cancel the shoot at last minute because you can't control your nerves, it is OK to me. No need to lie to me, but go to get medical help. Come back when you are ready.
Hope the above will level the playing field so we are on the same page to a great shoot.
There is how we can work together, three scenarios:
1. Inspire me with your look, figures, personality, work and intelligence, we will agree on a trade shoot or
2. Pay you by my paying client (I don't pay models from my pocket) or
3. Pay me at my reasonable rate, and I will make you rock.
I prefer working with the mature and "mentally stable" individuals. Damaged souls with high drama are not my things.
1. Trade shoot/test:
I mainly focus on artistic concepts for trade or test. These concepts involve demure fashion, swimwear, editorial lingerie, fetish, body parts and erotica, most likely will contain nudity. I am a mature, confident and full-grown artist. Respect and consent are important.
2. Hiring (paying) you:
You will be hired when you have the look for the paying project. This is reserved to the professional models and the models that I have worked with.
3. Hiring (Paying) me:
If you want to get your portfolio to a professional grade, hire me. You will get my undivided attention. I will help you to pick up wardrobe or wardrobe will be provided to you for free, guide you on makeup, show you how to pose and emote in front of the camera, learn how to connect to the camera. If turning to a pro or semi-pro is what you are aiming for, I will show you the way and be there for you. My fee is very reasonable. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Talk is cheap. I will let my work and models whom I have worked in the past speak for me. I shoot with passion; I use my camera to transform the ordinary things into something beautiful.
Check out the latest update on IG - https://www.instagram.com/connor_fotografie/ I look forward to hearing from you. Let’s make some artsy stuff for the world to see. .
I am an avid ocean/offshore sailor, I sail a lot, so I can be gone sometime.
Have you worked with Connor Photography? Add Credits for Connor Photography! >>
I don't believe in the "Verifiable Credits" sponsored by MM. I let the potential models choose whom they want to ask for references.
I have impeccable references, just ask any models I have shot with. Asking references from the current models I shot with will most likely get you faster reply. My IG link is your friend.