Connor PhotographyPhotographer Male Elkton, Maryland, US
New York, New York, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ConnorPhotography
Mayhem # 369989
Word to the Wise: Quality over Quantity; less is more for your portfolio. You will be judged often by your worst image(s).
Dec 8, 2014 Update:
I have committed sailing a 40 ft sailboat from Tenerife, Spain to Grenada early Jan, 2015. My flight has been booked taking me from JFK to Tenerife. This voyage will take us less than 30 days weather permitting. I should be back in early Feb, 2015.
If you care to know my where about in the middle of Atlantic, PM me for the link of my satellite tracking.
End of Updates
Welcome to the Professional & Drama Free Zone. This is not a hookup site. No head games. It is the killer image that I am going after.
I offer a complete model portfolio development including pose and emotive coaching, photo shoot, photo selection and beyond. I am specialized in working with new models, putting them at ease and helping them to gain confidence. My fee is very reasonable and willing to work with you and get you to where you want/need to be. My sought-after trait in a model is her ability to emote & pose.
1. If you have decided to work with me because you like my work, please no drama, be mature, reliable and ready to shoot. A timely reply is appreciated. Collect your thoughts before replying, no text lingo and no one liner.
Here are the painless sequences of the event will happen.
a. agree on a couple genres with a concept
b. set a time, date and location (studio or on location)
c. exchange cell phone numbers (required**)
d. reconnect again via PM 5 to 7 days before the shoot to finalize things
e. text you to re-confirm a day before the shoot
f. On the day of the shoot: Don't get cold feet, you will be fine and have
a lot of fun
2. Before agreeing a shoot, please make sure you can commit the time and date. No one likes the last minute cancellation or at worst disappearing a day before the shoot. Remember KARMA.
3. It is your body, your choice. If you don't shoot nudes, just stated in your profile. No need to scream at me like I would ask you to get naked for me when your profile clearly stated no nudes.
4. I shoot with passion, and hope your are too. Life is too short to waste time on senseless activities.
5. Federal or State issued photo ID and signing the model release are required before the shoot begins.
6. Aside from these "icy cold business talks", I am very out going, friendly, silly and funny as hell. There is no dull moment in my photo shoot. I know how to calm you and inspire you to perform your best because I am a person person. I improvise and think outside the box.
All the best to your modeling career. Thank you so much.
I have too many to list. I work mainly with the professional traveling models on MM exclusively. However, in the past I worked with lot of new models, and nowadays I have very limited time to shoot with new models. However, I do enjoy new faces and talent especially when they have the look and charisma. Again maturity must be there.
I have impeccable references, just ask.
A Few Words About Friends
Considering that I have been on MM more than 7 years and heavily shooting with MM models, but I don't collect many friends. Internet friends are just silly. I don't care much about them. Tag me or write me a note, if you want to work together.
New models: Check this out.
http://jenbrookmodel.tumblr.com/post/50 … -model-xxx