GestaltaModel Female London, England, United Kingdom
My Website: My website - gestalta.co.ukMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Gestalta
Mayhem # 371355
Visit My Website | Like My Facebook Page | Follow Me On Twitter
I'm Gestalta; a model and performance artist based in London.
What I Do
I'm experienced in and available for work in art, nude, fashion, erotic art, photos, paintings, videos, stage shows, and installations. I'm particularly interest in work with strong themes of eroticism, surrealism, and the human form.
Shibari / Kinbaku
One of my primary interests is Japanese rope bondage (shibari / kinbaku), and I have a lot of experience with it.
I have been regularly practising shibari since 2007, and was the western model for a top Japanese bondage master for three years. I have also worked for some of the top European riggers, performing at acclaimed bondage events and club nights from Europe to Australia and Japan.
Recently, I have scaled back my work in shibari modelling, to concentrate more on bondage rigging. I am available for self-suspension, rigging for shoots, stage shows, and creating installations.
Up until very recently, I've been a full time nomad, modelling and performing around the world on a near constant basis. I've recently decided to rein back on the travelling a little and make London a more permanent base, however I'm still available to travel upon request and, if you express an interest in me coming to your area, I'll bear it in mind for future trips.
Porcelain cups, hairspray, lolita, poses where you look like you're about to fall over, shibari, kinbaku, greta garbo, euro-trash cinema, fairies, sleaze, patrick stewart's voice, flowers, bandages, rosie + jim, christina lindberg, eyebrow pencil, glass soundtrack to the hours, the hitch-slap, knees that don't seem to be attached correctly, jaguar wong, dresses that look like grandma's curtains, any excuse to hang from things, klaus kinski, klaus kinski, yellow blusher, klaus kinski.
This is my full time job, as a result I only take on paid work.
My rates, when in the UK, are:
£90 / 2 hours
£150 / 4 hours
£250 / 8 hours
£450 / 2 days
When travelling to other countries, these may alter to reflect the market rate in that country.
I've been modelling for around eight years now, and am very experienced in all areas of work that I'm available for.
I'm very good at taking direction if you want to give it, and have the confidence and experience to pose myself if not. I've done a lot of life modelling, for both drawing classes and individual artists, and thus have learnt to stay very still for a very long time, regardless of how uncomfortable the pose may be.
I'm also a very experienced performance artist, specialising in shibari (also known as kinbaku, or japanese rope bondage). I do this as a rigger, model, and self suspension artist, and in addition to performing, I'm also available for photo and video shoots of this nature. I've been featured in films and music videos as a rope artist, and I'm also available for workshops and private tuition on the subject.
In addition to modelling I know my way around a camera and studio, am a competent retoucher, and can offer tuition in lighting, photo composition and directing models to new photographers at no extra cost.
I can also design and make my own clothing (with both latex and more conventional materials), and am happy to make custom pieces for shoots (I will require a deposit for this to cover the cost of materials).
I'm capable of doing my own make-up/styling... though please give me notice if you'd like more than just a basic 'natural look'. If you'd like to see examples of my work, then just ask!
For information on my work in Japanese bondage (shibari / kinbaku), please see above.
Have you worked with Gestalta? Add Credits for Gestalta! >>
"Gestalta is hard working and dedicated to creating beautiful images. She is creative and fast thinking with her concepts, and expresses her ideas beautifully through her modeling. I've worked with her a number of times, and the images we created together are some of the strong...est in my portfolio. I definitely recommend her!" more less
LAMDA (london academy of music and dramatic art) certificates in speech, improvisation and acting.
- //SLANG Magazine, Issue 10, December 2012 (fashion editorial for Karolina Lakowska lingerie)
- SKIN. Magazine, The Dorsia Issue. Issue 3, August 2012
- Sicky Magazine, July 2012
- Von Gutenberg Magazine, Issue 3 (8 page editorial for Libertinesque)
- Feigenblatt Magazin, Issue 17
- Fet-x magazine
- Nocturnal Magazine, march 2010
- CD Album Cover of 'The Reins of Life' by Lark Blames
- 'What Katie Did', Collection 7 catalogue.
- Cover of EPS leaflet.
- 'Katie Kelly's Pillow Book' (EPS; Marian Alonso)
- 'Kinky Nature' (Emma Delves-Broughton)
- 'Gratuitous Sex and Violence - My Favourites' (Alva Bernadine)
- ‘Chronicle’ (Mick Waghorne)
- 'Suitably Rewarded' - a Disappointed Virginity film
- 'A Special Form of Denial' a film by Marc Blackie
- Fetisch Park Music Video
- Documentary for French-Canadian TV (details unknown)
- 'The Pleasure of Rope', by Bob Bentley - due for release 2012
- Sydney Rope Festival, Australia: Headline performance with Kazami Ranki, and second joint headline performance with Kazami Ranki, Milla Reika and Nami. October, 2013
- Kazami Ranki masterclass model, Sydney, Australia. October, 2013.
- Artful Badger: The Love Nest Valentine's Ball in the Old Vic tunnels. Performances with Esinem and Nina Russ. 2013
- London Festival of the Art of Japanese Bondage, 2012 - 2 headline performances with Kazami Ranki
- Kazami Ranki Masterclass model, October 2012
- Kazami Ranki Masterclass model, May 2012
- London Festival of the Art of Japanese Bondage, 2011 - Headline performance and after party performance with Kazami Ranki
- Cirque du Soir - Regular performer with Esinem, 2011
- Don't Japanic. Performance with Esinem, 2011
- Lucha Britannia, February 2011
- Rubber Ball 2009 for Esinem
- London Festival of the Art of Japanese Bondage 2009 for Rod Macdonald
- Fashion show, Cambridge corn exchange.