Visit My Website
| Like My Facebook
Page | Follow Me On Twitter
Hello there! I'm Gestalta; a model and performance artist who spends a little too much time with no clothes on, or deep in conversation with cats.
I'm full time and agency represented, but am also available for freelance bookings.
I travel constantly; I'm happy to travel to any European location at short notice, and further afield with a bit of warning. I have a passport, and absolutely adore economy airlines.
If you'd prefer to travel to me, I have a well equipped home studio to shoot from in North Wiltshire, as well as lots of lovely scenic countryside within easy driving distance.
Other major bases within the UK include London and Cambridge.
Travel & Availability for 2014
2nd - 8th - BOOKED
10th - 22nd - Madrid and Barcelona... please contact me for info
23rd - 24th - Available in the UK
25th - Booked in Nottingham
5th - 6th - East Midlands
7th - Performance in London
12th - Booked
10th - 15th - Berlin
27th - 31st - Available in Paris
1st - Paris
2nd - 15th - BOOKED
24th - 28th - Barcelona
May - July: UK (yes, really! A whole 3 months!)
1st - 19th - Berlin
11th September - 16th October
19th - 26th - Berlin
27th - 31st - Prague
2nd - 9th - Switzerland
10th - 16th - Greece
I have lots of other places on my list with unconfirmed dates... please feel free to contact me for information, or to ask me to consider a trip to your area. I'm happy to travel anywhere but someone needs to be the first to ask, or it may never happen!
What I Do
I'm experienced in all areas of work that I'm available for, including: art, nude, fashion, fetish, bondage, erotica, photos, paintings, videos, drawings, stage shows, installations, life classes; any combination of those or whatever else you want to come up with. I'm not so keen on doing porn... I know this is highly subjective so to make things simple: it's porn if I say it is.
Shibari / Kinbaku
One of my primary interests is Japanese rope bondage (shibari / kinbaku), and I have a lot
of experience with it.
I've been the western model for a top Japanese bondage master for several years now and have also worked for some of the top European riggers, performing at acclaimed bondage events and club nights from Europe to Australia! (see credits)
I also have some experience as a bondage rigger... I am available for self-bondage (including suspension), and am happy to discuss
the possibility of tying other models for you on shoots.
Porcelain cups, hairspray, lolita, poses where you look like you're about to fall over, shibari, kinbaku, greta garbo, euro-trash cinema, fairies, sleaze, patrick stewart's voice, flowers, bandages, rosie + jim, christina lindberg, eyebrow pencil, glass soundtrack to the hours, the hitch-slap, knees that don't seem to be attached correctly, jaguar wong, dresses that look like grandma's curtains, any excuse to hang from things, klaus kinski, klaus kinski, yellow blusher, klaus kinski.
This is my full time job
, as a result I only
take on paid work.
I am always travelling, and I do this job for the love of photography, art and seeing new places; I don't normally make much of a profit on my travels once I've paid for flights, accommodation, food etc. So, asking me to work for free is not only completely infeasible, it's also very unfair to all the people who have paid my full rate, and thus enabled me to come to your area.
I don't really see the need to 'test' with you before you commit to a paid shoot either. If the quality of my portfolio and the number of positive references I can provide from well established models and photographers don't speak for themselves, then I believe that you may be judging this industry by the wrong criteria!
My rates, when in the UK, are:
£90 / 2 hours
£150 / 4 hours
£250 / 8 hours
£450 / 2 days
When travelling to other countries, these may alter to reflect the market rate in that country.
consider doing trade shoots if:
- You can guarantee tearsheets: that means, you have a letter from a reputable publication commissioning the shoot from you.
- Film / video work. I do have a reasonable amount of acting experience and would like to do more in the future, but at the moment my showreel portfolio only has a small amount in it. So this is genuinely useful for me. If I like your concepts, and the quality of your work is good, then I will definitely consider this.
: 5'7" : 35-25-35, regularly checked and updated!
: Nose & 10 ear piercings (all removable) / Small, black lizard above right hip (easily covered).
: I do have some. They're mainly light and easily covered, though please ask if you think this may be a problem.
: very long (upper-thigh length) and is kept it's natural colour. I currently have a fringe and an undercut.
: Pale, and tan line free!
I've been modelling for around seven years now, and am very experienced in all areas of work that I'm available for.
I'm very good at taking direction if you want to give it, and have the confidence and experience to pose myself if not. I've done a lot of life modelling
, for both drawing classes and individual artists, and thus have learnt to stay very still for a very long time, regardless of how uncomfortable the pose may be.
I'm also experienced with live performance and film/video work (see credits).
In addition to modelling I know my way around a camera and studio, am a competent retoucher
, and can offer tuition
in lighting, photo composition and directing models to new photographers at no extra cost.
I can also design and make my own clothing
(with both latex
and more conventional materials), and am happy to make custom pieces for shoots (I will require a deposit for this to cover the cost of materials).
I'm capable of doing my own make-up/styling
... though please give me notice if you'd like more than just a basic 'natural look'. If you'd like to see examples of my work, then just ask!
For information on my work in Japanese bondage (shibari / kinbaku), please see above.
LAMDA (london academy of music and dramatic art) certificates in speech, improvisation and acting.
- //SLANG Magazine, Issue 10, December 2012 (fashion editorial for Karolina Lakowska lingerie)
- SKIN. Magazine, The Dorsia Issue. Issue 3, August 2012
- Sicky Magazine, July 2012
- Von Gutenberg Magazine, Issue 3 (8 page editorial for Libertinesque)
- Feigenblatt Magazin, Issue 17
- Fet-x magazine
- Nocturnal Magazine, march 2010
- CD Album Cover of 'The Reins of Life' by Lark Blames
- 'What Katie Did', Collection 7 catalogue.
- Cover of EPS leaflet.
- 'Katie Kelly's Pillow Book' (EPS; Marian Alonso)
- 'Kinky Nature' (Emma Delves-Broughton)
- 'Gratuitous Sex and Violence - My Favourites' (Alva Bernadine)
- ‘Chronicle’ (Mick Waghorne)
- 'Suitably Rewarded' - a Disappointed Virginity film
- 'A Special Form of Denial' a film by Marc Blackie
- Fetisch Park Music Video
- Documentary for French-Canadian TV (details unknown)
- 'The Pleasure of Rope', by Bob Bentley - due for release 2012
- Sydney Rope Festival, Australia: Headline performance with Kazami Ranki, and second joint headline performance with Kazami Ranki, Milla Reika and Nami. October, 2013
- Kazami Ranki masterclass model, Sydney, Australia. October, 2013.
- Artful Badger: The Love Nest Valentine's Ball in the Old Vic tunnels. Performances with Esinem and Nina Russ. 2013
- London Festival of the Art of Japanese Bondage, 2012 - 2 headline performances with Kazami Ranki
- Kazami Ranki Masterclass model, October 2012
- Kazami Ranki Masterclass model, May 2012
- London Festival of the Art of Japanese Bondage, 2011 - Headline performance and after party performance with Kazami Ranki
- Cirque du Soir - Regular performer with Esinem, 2011
- Don't Japanic. Performance with Esinem, 2011
- Lucha Britannia, February 2011
- Rubber Ball 2009 for Esinem
- London Festival of the Art of Japanese Bondage 2009 for Rod Macdonald
- Fashion show, Cambridge corn exchange.