Welcome To The Stark-Arts Model Mayhem Page
Couple things to get out of the way first:
1. If I send you a friend request it means I'd like to shoot. I will sometimes send a personal message and sometimes I won't. I hope you are not offended. Please don't accept unless you want to shoot.
2. I shoot TFP for my projects. I shoot very reasonable rates for everything else. If you have something you'd like me to shoot I'd be happy to trade my time for your time.
3. I'm focused on Street Fetish and Abandoned - two connected but in the end different projects. If you know a run down building, basement, scary place that you'd like to be shot in - get in touch for the latter. If you know a place that you want to be shot in public then get in touch. Trust me - I'll shoot it.
4. I return work FAST. In days if not hours.
5. I welcome chaperones, friends, other models etc to come to your shoot but the first two will be put to work moving or holding lights etc. The third will almost certainly be invited into the shoot.
to keep up with newer shots
more of the same
Primarily shooting Street Fetish (Fetish photography in public spaces) and seeking more deserted/abandoned buildings for shooting. If you have a spot that is cool let me know and we will shoot it. As for fetish - while i do specialize in Rope stuff (because I tie) I would love to add more latex and other fetish work to my book.
If you like my style but not the content let me know what you would like to shoot and we'll decide if it's a good fit for what I'm doing.
The Time Out Cover I shot for the Sex Issue has been moved into the portfolio. Someone decided it was not safe for here even though it was safe for a vanilla magazine cover. The barbie look applied to Engel's nipples were an editorial choice - not mine.
Feel free to browse my work and let me know if you would also be interested. if you are interested in bondage/shibari/fetish you can be pretty sure I'll shoot tfp...likewise if you don't like my work or you don't have any interest in ever shooting with me then feel free to deny any requests. This is not myspace for me - this is a place for me to set up shoots and promote myself and my friends...
To clear up my idea of fetish - honestly it can be so many things that it's hard to express here simply. For some people fur coats or smoking etc, for other rope and rubber and gas masks...
My point is that if you like my STYLE but not necessarily my content (if that makes sense) chances are if you seem like you'd be a good addition to my project and you would be comfortable wearing a leather rain coat or super high heels or a collar or a clown mask or whatever with little else on a city street then I'd still love you to be part of the project...
Thanks and good luck to all of you