SunPhotographer Male Torrance, California, US
My Website: Dreamscape - Gifford Sun PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/dreamscape
Mayhem # 37841
Just finished a studio shoot with the group LMFAO. Crazy ass shoot. Lots of fun. Pics to come
Well just finished my trip to Hawaii and managed to shoot with local models. Check out my new images. I had a wonderful time and look forward to going to the islands again soon.
Check out the video I produced for the LMFAO fashion show @ SILK
- Booking paid gigs now. Very reasonable rates. Just ask. I'll fit you in my schedule. : )
- Shooting the clothing line for the band LMFAO. Was a great shoot and had a great team to work with. Look s like we're doing it again! : )
- Just finished a huge shoot with a cast of over 50. I want to thank all the models, MUA and designers from Model Mayhem that participated. The entire shoot was incredible. All of you that followed up and committed to the shoot are the best. I look forward to working with you in the future! Thanks again : )
- If you're going to make a friend request can you please at least say hi or something.
- I only do limited TF* work with select models but hey if you'd like to hire me to shoot you than I am more than happy to work with you. I'm very reasonable and affordable for small shoots. Of course I can also do large shoots and bring in crew for still and video work.
-I am a businessman and photographer and am here to create great photos. Unlike some photographers (but not all) every singe image on my port is shot and edited 100% by me.
- I've worked with various agencies, creative directors, producers, etc. and specialize in fashion, beauty, glamour, catalog, automotive. That stuff pays the bills but my passion is to create memorable images with models or just real people. Right now I'm looking to expand to other types of photography that I enjoy like photo journalistic candid style images with an edge.
WHAT I HATE:
If you are a flake who doesn't follow-up, cannot keep a committment or just a prima donna then don't waste my time. I hate bad attitudes in models. However, if you're sincere, fun and down to earth I'll do the world for you.
Closed minded, linear people bore me to death. If you're like this then crawl back into your hole and live your own self centered life. OK I've spoken my mind.
WHAT I EXPECT:
I expect models I intend to work with to follow-up with my emails or calls and I will return with like courtesy. I've met way too may flakey models who have no idea what follow up and commitment means. They have the illusion that they are top level models but the reality is they are not. I've worked with agency represented models (including Ford, LA Models, etc) in commercial and catalog work and follow up and commitment is everything!
- For budgeted commercial /catalog work its all about the client and what they want.
- One on one non-budgeted model shoots are all about collaboration between the photographer and the model. We work together. It is not just about the model. So if you think it's just about you then get over it. However if you are paying me to photograph you then IT IS all about you and what you want.
- I expect models I work with to be engaging and to have a comfort level posing with their body. If you're an amateur I can give you pointers. Dancers are a great example of having a comfort level with their body and movement. Of course pro models also know it very well.
- Regarding nudity. I think the human form is beautiful and nudity portrayed artistically can be stunning. When I collaborate with a model its important that I know what type of shots he or she is looking for. If you are asking me for headshots or standard portrait type shots then nudity or implied nudity is probably not an issue. If we agree on lingerie, glamour or sexy swimsuit type shots then there may be some degree of nudity/implied nudity. So expect that. I am respectful and professional to all models nude or not.
-Escorts. All I've ever experienced were jealous boyfriends/girlfirends, wanna be art directors, or other photographers wanting to learn how to shoot and light. Now having said that there are times when I might make an exception but rarely. Escorts wait outside the shooting area or come back later.
- I require a signed model release form prior to all my shoots.
- As with many professionals these days I shoot only digital. Selected images by me are retouched and posted online. Some photographers do not retouch, I do so you can get the best looking images of yourself. I believe in using all the digital tools to give you the best images possible. I post all shoots on digital contact sheets so you can also pick your selects which I also will retouch. I DO NOT BURN CD'S OR RELEASE ALL THE PHOTOS OF THE SHOOT UNLESS YOU ARE A PAYING JOB. I pick the best, you pick the best, they get retouched and you get them. Quality only is what you get. If you don't like that then don't shoot with me.
Have you worked with Sun? Add Credits for Sun! >>
Great working with you too! You are the best photographer I know! Can't wait to see the photos
-Gutsu = Anastasia (MM#428823)
I am so glad I met you working, no, CREATING, with you was so fun!! can't wait to see everything and have some fun again!
-Sasha Rossi (MM#455016)
Thanks for such a fun and easy shoot! You were great to work with, and very patient and helpful to a newbie like me! I'd love to shoot with you again any time!
- Mona Gillen (MM#651536)
Very fun shoot, extremely professional, a true artist. Made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Great with newbies!
- Cassandra M Nuss (MM#683061)
I had a great time on the shoot. I love how the photos came out. You do magic.
- Ashley (Dreamscape Model)
Oh My God! Those pictures look fantastic!...Speaking as a person who is extremely critical of herself, I absolutely think that you have taken the BEST pictures of me EVER ! YOU ROCK!
-Roxanne (Dreamscape Model)