I'm an artist in many aspects:
-An American/Anime hybrid artist (www.lilithoya.deviantart.com
-A fantasy novelist
-A cosplayer (I make my own costumes based on anime, video game, comic book, and fantasy characters) SEE BELOW FOR COSTUME LIST!
I am a graduate of The College of Staten Island with a BA in Creative Writing and work in the Editorial Department of a publishing co. I have also taken several acting/theater courses and performed in 2 student written productions.
Modeling is Something I've become more interested in over the years and hope to make a bigger part of my artistic career.
I have limited experience, but I'm quick to learn, and always ready to take suggestions. Pointers, advice, directions, critique, etc. are always greatly appreciated and welcome!
Stylistically, I'm very broad and open-minded. I want as much variety as possible and to be exposed to many ideas. Don't take my portfolio as what you see is what I do. Please run any idea by me that you have!
I have one rule and that's NO NUDITY!
Actually make that two rules! I have shot with photographers that either took a ton of pictures and not one was fit for a portfolio or invited me to a shoot out where I was ignored while one or two models were obsessed over. Do not waste my time and money(and of those who are gracious enough to drive me to shoots). If you invite me to shoot with you make sure that I come out with a number of photos for my portfolio.
My hair is now is short (chin length), platinum blonde with dark roots growing in. I know this can limit styles (and is constantly changing). However, I have wigs which can dramatically change my look!
1- A very long, natural orange brown, curly wig w/bangs.
2- A chin length, light red brown, straight wig w/bangs.
3- A long platinum blonde wig, layers that curl out, w/ some bangs.
4- A shoulder length purple wig, curls under slightly, w/bangs, and an optional long attachment(traditional Japanese low tied ponytail).
5- A waist length golden blonde wig that is slightly wavy with some bangs.
6- A long white wig, straight, w/ long parted bangs.
7- A long green-blue wig, straight, w/ long layers.
8- A long turquoise wig, very curly.
While there's more to come, if you have a wig on hand that you'd prefer me to use, I won't take offense.
My list of handmade costumes are available for shoots. However they are only to be worn by me or the model they were created for. They are not open to other models. In other words, if you'd like to shoot one of my costumes, you have to shoot them being worn by myself or Sheena(391850), who can be found in my top list.
Some of these costumes can be seen at www.lilithoya.deviantart.com
1) Rinoa Heartilly of Final Fantasy 8(requires a new wig).
2) Jill Valentine of Resident Evil 3 and Resident Evil
Apocolypse(requires a new wig).
3) Rogue (street clothes) of X-Men Evolution (requires new wig, white
hair extentions, or white color hair spray)
4) Raven of the Teen Titans Comics, introductory 80's costume.
5) Supergirl, the most recent version, introduced by Michael
Turner in the Batman Superman series(requires new boots).
6) Vanessa of the King of Fighters series.
7) Vice of the King of Fighters series.
8) Anna Williams of the Tekken Series.
9) Poison Ivy of the Batman comics.
10) Harley Quinn of the Batman comics(owned by Sheena, 391850).
11) Princess Ayeka of the Tenchi Muyo series.
12) Ryoko of the Tenchi Muyo series(owned by Sheena, 391580).
13) The Mad Hatter of Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass.
14) Short red kimono.
15) Princess Zelda of the Legend of Zelda 80's cartoon(An
accompanying Link and Ganon may be possible if requested).
16) Iria of Iria:Zeiram the Animation(Requires some reconstruction. An
accompanying Zeiram may be possible if requested.).
17) Furisode Kimono: This is a formal kimono for young single women
characterized by it's extremely long sleeves. Mine is black with
black flowers and a spread of purple, white flowers, and other
colors across the lower half and sleeves. The obi is mostly black,
gold, and turquoise. It is a complete traditional Japanese costume.
18) Houmongi Kimono: This is a formal kimono for both married and
unmarried women. It has shorter sleeves. Mine is a cream color
with a rusty red, blue, and gold flower details(However, it is not yet
a complete set. I still require a proper undergarment, obi age, and
19) 50's Style House Dress: A peachy-pink checkered dress w/attached
apron. It comes just below the knee, has white ruffle to look like a
slip, and short slightly puffy sleeves(requires a crinoline slip).
20) Evil Lyn of the 2002 He-Man & the Masters of the Universe cartoon series (an accompanying Skeletor and She-ra may be possible if requested).
21) Nu Wa from Orochi Warriors 2 (Dynasty Warriors series)
22) Grace from Michael Turner's Soulfire, Issue 1, variant B outfit w/ working wings.
23) Sailor Nepture (Other soldiers - Moon, Chibi-Moon, Pluto, and Saturn may be available upon request).
Another note on costumes: Some have prerequisites before they can be used(new shoes, wigs, etc.). They are still available for use. I just make mention of what is needed for them because if you request the costume, I will need time and money to acquire said pieces. Of course, any contribution you can make to help me get what is needed so we can push the shoot faster is much appreciated.
Best way to contact me outside of MM is at firstname.lastname@example.org.