Amber JustineModel Female York, Pennsylvania, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/amberm
Mayhem # 400418
"Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
It amazes me that so much can be expressed or that a story can be told through simple body language and a lasting glance. Modeling gives me a chance to express my "alter persona" without words, which I very much enjoy. I am very down to earth. I don't believe someone needs to be a certain weight or height to feel beautiful. It's what's inside that you project outward.
Experience-- From the age one until about 10 I did a good bit of pageant work but got bored with that pretty quick. What can I say my family made me?! After that I signed with a small agency and did some local commercial and catalog work. I've worked with some great photographers all over the east coast. I've posed for several artistic, fine-art and glamor workshops. From time to time, I will also do promo work for clothing, concerts, automotive companies, food & beverage companies, beer & liquor companies, and charities. References are available upon request.
When I'm not modeling-- I also absolutely adore music & love to sing. I have 5 years of vocal training and I like to write my own songs. Staying active is also a huge part of my life! Swimming, hiking, biking, dancing, and yoga are my favorite ways to stay fit!
Random Facts (That may or may not be useful)--
- My ethnicity is a mix of German, Pacific Islander, and Native American.
- I don't have tattoos or noticeable scars and only my ear lobes are pierced.
- I can belly dance but you'll have to bribe me to see it.
- I wear black framed, geeky, emo glasses in my daily life. I don't like to wear them in photos (as you can tell if you check out my port).
- I’m a free spirit, a modern day hippie of sorts. I am very optimistic. People constantly tell me that I smile too much. I'm very laid back and absolutely adore a good laugh.
- I enjoy collaborating with other models and make-up artists. Let me know if you'd like to create some art!
Hire Me-- When hired for a shoot, I always come prepared and ready to do my best. I am willing to travel both within the U.S. as well as internationally if expenses are paid. My rates are reasonable and negotiable depending on the shoot/event. If you are interested in booking me, please send me a message that includes the following; your name and contact info, examples of your work, the type of shoot or assignment, length and location of shoot, compensation $, and of course, references.
--Please note: I travel with an assistant. My assistant is there to assist me, not give you trouble. My assistant can provide references too.
Thank you for your interest,
"When did you know you wanted to be a model?"
"Well I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career."
"Do what for a career?"
"Be professionally good looking."
Hahaha... if you know what movie this is from we can be friends .