Male 36 years old San Francisco, California, US WHITE STEEL
Mayhem #404974 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/dwainleland
Welcome to my portfolio. I am Dwain Leland, a model being captured on camera and film for physique, character, and fashion projects. Modeling has always been a sort of creative release for me that serves to fulfill passions that have been left untouched by my full-time career as a legal contract administrator at Stanford, or my freelance work as a graphic designer here in Silicon Valley. Recent successes and interest from the industry, however, have turned my eyes toward something greater than modeling being only a part-time candy store for me. Now, I am expanding my portfolio in leaps and bounds as never before, and struggling to find time to relax amidst photographic assignments and traveling. It's becoming clear that the inertia building up inside this dream is creating realities from the realm of possibilities. Do you want to join me in the dream? Let me know what sort of quality projects you have in mind, and let's get down to work!
* Hani's music video titled "Blow" - S&M vampire.
* Justin Monroe's "Down the Rabbit Hole" - two stories "Welcome to the Doll House" and "Black Rabbit", with two 2-page spreads
* ModelLaunch Fitness Finalist -- Fall 2005 (Profile #20104)
* Cast in a 2004 episode of "Rescue Me"
* 2005 Q4 ad campaign for Gay.com, a subsidiary of Planet Out, Inc.
* Photographed by published artists Justin Monroe, Mark Jenkins and Thomas Mitchell
* Modeling for a character in an upcoming full-length animated feature film
* Working with several fitness modeling agencies