SEE MY LATEST WORK!
I am a young entrepreneur living in San Diego, California. Self-taught in photography and graphic design, I have been working with my freelance project, Stuck with Pins, since 2004. As a male-dominated industry, the commercial art world lacks pioneering female talent; I'm bringing sexy back.
I am open for holding shoots anytime for individuals living in the San Diego area (or for those willing to travel here). I am looking for models with a unique style and an eye-catching façade. If this applies to you, please either contact me through MM or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) and we can arrange an appointment.
YES, THIS IS MY JOB. YES, I CHARGE.
I've received a lack of mutual respect on MM. Please don't contact me if you're an entitled model who expects me to haul my $5G worth of equipment out to your location and spend hours of my time post-processing images for you to use on Facebook. I've spent thousands of dollars and years of experienced practice to provide you with the best quality images; now, unless you've invested an equal amount in your modeling career, don't demand that I pay you or work for free.
Working mainly on commissioned projects, I don't have very much time to shoot TF* unless I feel you can benefit my own portfolio (have access to an impressive wardrobe/stylist, for publication/trade, or I feel you fit the look I want for a personal project). If you're not a snobby scenester and are genuinely looking to expand your portfolio, my rates are EXTREMELY cheap, so don't be afraid to ask! Contact me for more info
I primarily shoot promotional and press images for bands and music artists. But I also offer services for senior portraits, headshots, etc. (all your photo needs). I will not shoot fetish or nudes, nor will I photograph models whose portfolios only consist of fetish or nude shots.
More of my work can be seen at www.stuckwithpins.com or www.flickr.com/stuckwithpins
My work in The Modern Pin-Up
Published Work & Features:
- Substream issue #28 Feb/Mar 2012
- Equal Vision Records 2012 Calendar
- Tooth & Nail / Solid State FUEL issue #7 2011
- Alternative Press Magazine issue #273 Apr 2011
- Substream issue #21 Aug 2010
- Cover of Hopecore issue #13 Jun 2010
- Cover of Tooth & Nail / Solid State FUEL issue #6 2010
- Cover of Lexington Music Press issue #7 Sep 2010
- 2-page spread in HM Magazine issue #143 May/Jun 2010
- Alternative Press Magazine issue #261 2009
- Tooth & Nail / Solid State FUEL issue #5 2009
- "Sickr Than Flickr" - FortySixtyPhoto.com Blog Feature