AmbiguityModel Female Southampton, Pennsylvania, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Ambiguity
Mayhem # 439288
I am an aspiring model and actress. Being Russian by birth, I have a clearly European look which is emphasized by my fashion style, in which heels are an inseparable part of any outfit. Through my images, I try to promote an old-fashioned view on the female nature. I try to appear feminine and innocent, yet seductive and captivating. In my photographs I tend to present myself as a classy young lady with an impeccable sense of fashion and a charismatic personality. A reflection of humor and intellect in the eyes is an essential attribute in all of my photos. I believe that a gifted model is a luscious mix of beauty and elegance with a mysterious smile and a mesmerizing glance. My goal is to become such model and to create dangerously charming images, full of dignity and self-respect.
My life is a Cinderella fairy tale. I went through a difficult immigration and looked very different from the other children when I just moved. I was an ugly duckling compared to the beautiful teenage girls. I also didn't speak English and didn't understand much as well. Through years I significantly changed myself and "turned into a swan", but due to my experience I learned how to treat all people equally with respect. I believe that every woman has potential and can turn into a beautiful masterpiece of nature if she believes in herself. Through my work, I want to be an encouragement for all young women to do so.
I respond to all the private message, but before contacting me, please consider the following:
* I am very friendly and sociable but I keep everything on a professional level, so please no flirtatious messages.
* I am currently loaded with offers for TF*, so I only accept paid assignments (exceptions may take place but very rarely).
* I always bring an escort to all the photo shoots.
* I have my own stylist who does my hair before every shoot and I do my own make up. If you believe that a MUA is still necessary, then it is at your own expense.
* I can provide my own outfits, but you need to let me know in advance the style that you want to shoot.
* I am full of creative ideas, so if you are interested in a shoot but do not have a project in mind, I can come up with a great project that will match your style.
* If you have a project and you are time-limited, let me know about it as soon as possible, because I get booked fast, so I make a schedule several weeks in advance.
Zeitgeist Photography - #68979
Alex Bortnik - #624345
Robert J Undi - #348417 (http://www.c3d.cc)
Rick Edwards - #7495
Bill Mason - #70272 (http://www.billmasonimages.com)
Misha Zubarev - #602127
Some of the Recent Assignments:
Do No Harm Ian's Date
Alfani Commercial Clubbing Girl
SEPTA Commercial Rider
Samsung Commercial Red Carpet Attendee
Budweiser Commercial Party Girl
Gossip Girl Fashionista
Now You See Me Magic Show Attendee
My Man Is a Loser Dancer
Boardwalk Empire Kissing Couple
Blue Bloods Date
Royal Pains Party Girl
Silver Linings Playbook (Film) Police Officer at the Bar in the Diner Scene
Victor Optical Poster Print Model
NJoy Boutique Promotional Model
Net Cost Market Promotional Model
YouGotPlanz Promotional Model
Zanavi Mineral Water Company Promotional Model
La Salle University Fashion Show Runway Model
www.daysru.tv Show Host
PhillyFit Magazine - A Bellydancing photo by Bill Mason in January/February issue
Russian Newspaper "Русская Реклама" - a Net Cost Market Add
Russian Playground Promotional Group - Event Flyer