Add me on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dave-Ross … 9314862314
Hi, and thanks for visiting my profile here in The Mayhem!
First, and I have to do this early on because so many people don't take the time to read a complete profile in order for me to be able to stick it at the end, I have to give you the "Friend Request disclaimer thingy".
I like Friends as much as the next person but I'm not much on "drive by" friend requests. If you can't take a moment to introduce yourself by way of a Tag, Comment, or even a Private Message, I'm likely gonna deny your request. So if you're out there simply pushing the FR button to inflate your friend count, sorry, not interested! Okay, now that that bit of junk is out of the way . . . on with the profile!
I'm interested in working with a variety of models on a TF** basis to build my portfolio while helping interested models to accomplish the same. Casual, fashion, swimsuit, etc. as well as concepts suitable for stock use are what I'm looking for primarily. I enjoy working either with outdoor locations or in the studio. I shoot exclusively digital with Canon equipment. While I'm all about "getting it right" in the camera in the first place, I also enjoy doing post work with Photoshop to help you look your very best!
Samples of my retouching work can be viewed on my MM Photoshop profile at http://www.modelmayhem.com/imageenhancement
Some things you should know:
1. Prior to the day of the shoot, I would like to meet with you either face to face or by phone to discuss what we'll be working on. I'll have ideas of my own and I would welcome any of yours as well.
2. All models need to supply their own wardrobe and make-up for the shoot.
3. Escorts are fine provided they don't cause any problems or disruptions to the shoot. I may even put them to work assisting with reflectors and such.
4. For all collaborative TF** shoots, a Limited Consent and Release form is required. For stock photography work, a signed Model Release is required. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign for you. These documents must be completed before the shoot begins.
5. You will receive a print ready CD of what I consider to be the best images taken in the session. No RAW files will be provided. We can discuss your post processing preferences when we meet before the shoot.
So . . you wanna shoot? Got an idea or a concept that you're wanting to capture? Let's talk!
Please feel free to send me a message through MM if you'd like to discuss a shoot.
Thanks again for dropping by!