DIVIANA DEVOURModel Female San Juan, Puerto Rico, US
My Website: DIVIANA DEVOURMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/DivianaDevour
Mayhem # 4605
NATIONALLY PUBLISHED MODEL AND FEATURED BURLESQUE/BELLY DANCE PERFORMANCE ARTISTE.
RED SKY FEATURED MODEL * MODEL FOR SCARLETT CHASE COMICS..
Professional model since 1991: PAID/TFDC shoots accepted(depends on project).
I am not new to the performing arts. I have a long list of credits.Been experienced trained and established since the late 80's throughout the US. As a PINUP/PROMO MODEL, SINGER/DANCER with well known bands, MY OWN ROCK DANCE GROUP(Leather N Lace) and FEATURED BURLESQUE /BELLY DANCE PERFORMER. I have been published in many national Glamour, PINUP, MUSIC, BIKE magazines(over 30), album covers, featured on stage, TV , film and web sites/zines(over 70). Both as a model and performance artist. Check web sites and FB pages for past credits.
My rates are reasonable and I am willing to negotiate under certain circumstances. I am capable of doing my own make up, and styling. However, I don't mind using your make up artist, if details are discussed beforehand. I am available to travel, only provided all expenses are fully paid.
* I do not do Porn(no insertions/masterbation nor implied Only SOLO with CLOTHING! Topless ok if Pasties are worn..) I will do FETISH FASHION only...
* I am punctual and professional. Easy to work with and take direction well. I am open to ideas and very creative with my own . I prefer to work with like minded artiste-photographers who have my best interest at heart and we can both benefit from the shoot. I do my own hair and makeup unless it is a paid assignment then it is the MUA choice.http://www.divanadevour.com/TheDarkRose.html
* I do TFCD if it benefits both the photographer and myself.
* I also do shoots for payment, merchandise and tear sheets.
( Fashion designers), I am always looking to collaborate with you, provided that it fits with the theme of the shoot, so don't hesitate to propose your creations.
* ALTERNATIVE-PINUP: Interested in doing shoots for Gothic clothing, Corset designers, Rock band merchandise, Rock web zines, Alternative publications, Retro/Pinup Publications and Calendars.
* Collaboration on Tarot cards, illustrations, comics and other artwork with my likeness.
While I do enjoy modeling and creating art., it is not a service that comes cheap without costing me to travel, bring wardrobe, props , do my own makeup and hair, etc etc . I do require payment for my services.
If you are interested in working with me please feel free to contact me here or through my web site contact info. www.divanadevour.com
Or stay in contact with me through my twitter account www.twitter.com/divianaDevour
NEW PHOTOS NEEDED FOR SUBMISSIONS IN THESE PUBLICATIONS:
US/P.R Photographers contact me!!
http://http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/358939 Delicious Dolls Magazine
http://ckdeluxe.com (Car Kulture Deluxe) I have one page feature
http://www.retrolovely.com/submissions.html (retro Lovely)
http://www.atomicbombshellsmagazine.com … sions.html (Atomic Bombshells)
http://www.bachelorpadmagazineonline.co … sions.html (Bachelor pad )
www.bellamortemagazine.com/submissions.htm (bella Morte)
Leg Show (done LS years ago)
Vintage Kittens Magazine
http://www.myspace.com/altnoirmagazine (alt NOIR Magazine)
http://www.pinupperfectionmagazine.com/submissions/ (Pinup Perfection Magazine)
UPCOMING PHOTO SHOOTS
One Stop Pinup San Juan P.R February 20th -23rd..
www.olskoolrodz.com/ (Ol’ Skool Rodz Magazine)
http://viciousbettysmagazine.tumblr.com … ubmissions (Vicious Bettys Magazine)
http://www.radiantinc.net/ (Radiant Inc Magazine )
Delicious Dolls Magazine
Delicious doll Magazine calendar
Pinned Up Magazine
Pinup Doll Magazine
PLEASE ADD MY OTHER PAGE OF MY DESIGNS.
IF YOU ARE A MATURE EXPERIENCED GOTHIC/PUNK PINUP MODEL OR PHOTOGRAPHER IN P.R ! http://www.modelmayhem.com/2359716
*Featured as "SCARLET CHASE"
*Available Now: Diviana Devour - Comic, Trading Cards and Posters
http://pinupamericanetwork.ning.com/pro … ianaDevour
CAFE PRESS STORE:
Please look on my web site or Facebook pages for past credits.
ART MODEL :
past worked with Paul Quaint, LA. Willette (NYC)
Past worked with Mark Weiss, Tony Lasala, Frank White, Adolpho Galleia, John Menaham, Mark Lapolt, Randy Anagnostis, House of Indulgence, Eric Bell, Dave Crabtree, Jim Poulis, Mark Chaiken, Stacy Hockett, Tony Gustanis, Anotonio Pieriera.....
UPCOMING SHOOTS :