Tarachin ModelModel Female Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
My Website: MM PHOTOGRAPHY PORTFOLIOMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/tarachin
Mayhem # 463588
AM COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT TO WORK WITH SELECTIVE PHOTOGRAPHERS ON PAID ASSIGNMENTS. I will be modeling again from early/mid 2016 after my braces are removed.
I HAVE TAKEN UP PHOTOGRAPHY ON A PART TIME BASIS:
IMPORTANT INFO IF YOU WISH TO COLLABORATE OR BOOK ME:
- I'm also a photographer & shoot self portraiture on a regular basis. I do not need to work with photographers to update my port. Unless you do phenomenal underwater work or are very talented above water, the chances are, I won't do a TFCD shoot. I now have 3 jobs, little free time and more pictures then I can count.
- I am now 35 years old. Yes I look young for my age thanks to my genes Lol, but I am a little older and have more age lines then I did 10 years ago. If you want a very young model, I'm not for you. I can still pose like a pro but I am not keen on headshots. I still prefer the focus on my whole then just my face.
- I only like tasteful work, including tasteful emotional erotica (strictly no privates/erections) and fetish work, mainly latex & costumes. I will never shoot spreads, porn, extreame gore or anything vulgar.
- I will always bring a chaperone/ assistant. I am a woman & my safety is more important then money. If you do not like other people on shoot, then you'll have to find another model. I work very well with 1, 3, 10, 50 people on shoot, I never lose focus nor get sidetracked. I've had one bad experience and I will never allow it to happen again. The only exception is that we've worked together before or you are female. I'm not going to put my life at risk for anyone. Sorry.
- Please provide a clear and detailed release form for me to sign. If you do not provide one, I'll assume you don't want ownership of the images. If we collaborate, both parties will have ownership of the image/s. This way both parties can use the full resolution sized image and may gain if they both decide to sell prints. I do the same for my models as I feel it is very unfair that the subject does not see a profit of any kind while the photographer gains everything, no matter how many hours the person spends editing. Without the model, the photographer does not have an image. If by any chance you should see this as pointless, the least that can be done; make a large canvas print of each finished image to pass to me as a one off payment, I will gladly place it on my art wall. If you still feel this is pointless, please don't contact me. I have seen too many photographers take all credit and the model is forgotten, ending up with only a low rez picture that can't even be printed out and admired when one has gotten old and frail. I have no patiance for selfish people, least of all photographers who ask me to buy prints of myself.
I have been swimming since before I was born ;P Dancing and painting before I could even talk (not a peep out of me until I was 3), an art & underwater model for the better part of 18 years, and more recently, a self taught photographer. Am hoping to venture into underwater photography in the near future as its my passion of all passions.
Lastly, a little about me as a person and how I work: I'm very passionate (did I mention I'm passionate? Hehe) about art, very serious when in deep concentration but extremely goofy & weird when in fun mode. I'm a chatterbox, very punctual, a perfectionist and my worst critique. I really dislike time wasters and no shows. Art is my driving force in life, my sole reason for existing and i believe, my journey to enlightenment. I hope you too feel the same about your art, and if so, we'll work great together!
I usually do my own makeup, make my own costumes, jewelry & props for most of my shoots. Nevertheless, if you are a talented Makeup Artist, Stylist or Designer, I'd love to hear from you if you are interested in collaborating. It would give my poor hands a chance to rest from all the crafts and sewing
"Constructive feedback can only move us towards evolution, pure expression & understanding the uniqueness of our soul"
~ FRIEND REQUESTS: The more the merrier! How else would I know you exist amongst thousands of MM talents? If I request, then I'm interested in working with you someday, or your work inspires me.
~ COMMENTS & TAGS. I try my best to reply each one but I tend to miss many on old pictures with high comment count, I do reply comments on new pictures. I love giving and receiving polite, genuine constructive comments. I feel this is far better then insincere one word comments.
~ MAILS: I always reply, unless you are really unprofessional, rude or just here to get laid. I'm here to work, I'm married and do not want to date you.
Have you worked with Tarachin Model? Add Credits for Tarachin Model! >>