V L O K EPhotographer Male Los Angeles, California, US
My Website: add my INSTAGRAMMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/vloke
Mayhem # 4734
I do shoot mostly (trade for images on CD = TFCD or as its generically called TFP = Time for Prints) "EXCHANGE YOUR TIME... FOR MY TIME AS A MODEL... AND PROVIDE YOU WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC FINISHED IMAGES when shooting my personal work of all sorts. ALSO> When I am casting models for fashion clients needing fashion look books, online website pics and / or ads…..then the client does pay the model directly. Contact me.
I LIVE AND WORK:
Downtown Los Angeles in the Fashion District / Old Bank District (Gallery Row)
I primarily use MM as a tool to post castings or to find models for my personal work.
TFCD shoots for my personal / portfolio work.
ian ethan vloke-wurth
646 258 8111 cell.text
- Professional assignment photographer (fashion, music, portraiture)
- Contemporary art collector (very active collector)
- Multidisciplinary artist- experimental sound, electrostatic art, etc
- Fashion Designer ("on the side"…though a pattern room down the street…working on a line of Urban Tech clothing)
- Art Director / Corporate ID / interior design / conceptual development
- 53+ art gallery shows
- Documentary filmmaker (have 3 doc films scheduled for 2015-16)
- Winner of "Best Documentary" at the Yahoo Film Fest
- Music documentary shown on MTV2
- Film was iFilm.com Top 10 Documentary Films at one point.
- Published photographer (fashion magazines, etc)
- Various work with non-profits.
- Founder of LACA, Los Angeles Contemporary Artists (a group of amazing artists)
- Founder / Director of Recycle Hope for Children (.org) (something I have done for yrs)
- Founder (1998-2003) of a industrial rock band (no longer with this band as of 2003)
- Experimental sound artist (various performances)
- Have created and shown experimental Super 8mm and 16mm film "projections"
- Professional sleeper (always a must)