E WALTER LEWISPhotographer Male Madeira Beach, Florida, US
Sarasota, Florida, US
Tampa, Florida, US
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/FLphoto22
Mayhem # 47506
Thanks for stopping by...Please free to peruse my albums, all categorized for your viewing pleasure!!!
Internationally published Photographer/Artist/Writer always looking to create interesting images..., I have updated my credits below, please feel free to take a look.
My shoots are very relaxed. I react to the energy the model is giving. Nothing better than working for 4 or 5 hours and realizing the time just flew by. If you want to get right down to it, we are basically playing "dress-up" and capturing photos of it. I'm cool with that. Although I know our shoot may not be going in Vogue and there should be no pressure, I still strive to get the most out of each shoot to maximize the amount of quality images we create together. I like to keep it professional, but of all things, it should be FUN!
I am not a demanding photographer, I just a expect "please" and "thank you" every once in awhile during the shoot. I don't demand it, but I give what I receive. So some basic common courtesy goes a LONG way with me. My shoots are "DIVA" free.
Escorts are always welcomed to my shoots...Especially, escorts that have no problem carrying a bag or reflector...Once again, they just need to be polite.
NO SHOOTS scheduled without speaking first! I like to try to be efficient with communication, If it takes more than 2 or three emails and a phone call to schedule a shoot, honestly, we are BOTH wasting our time.
If I send you a Friend request or PM, it is my sincere wish to shoot...Let's make some great photos...
I will come to our shoot PREPARED, RESTED, and ON TIME...I expect the same.
What I Bring to the Table (All of the following ABSOLUTELY verifiable):
- 30 years of editorial experience which includes staff jobs on: (3) major daily newspapers, (2) alternative weekly magazines/newspapers, (2) monthly gloss magazines, (2) professional sports franchises, and one State University PR department
- Published freelance work includes both wire services (AP and UPI) and Photo Credits in over 115 (and growing!) national and international printed magazines, journals, newspapers, and corporate newsletters.
- Over 50 corporate client shoots. Current clients include: First Night St. Petersburg, Tampa Bay Club Sport, St. Petersburg History Museum.
Gallery/ Museum Shows and Exhibitions:
1999 - Solo Show - Muse Gallery, Clearwater, FL , "I Hate Pictures of Animals in the Center of the Frame."
2000 - Solo Show - Imago Gallery. Dunedin, FL "Hypocritical Rants of an Unwise Man"
2001-2005 - E. Walter Lewis Galleries, St. Petersburg, FL, Continuous showings
2002 and 2003 - Group Show - International Art Expo, New York, NY
2008 - Sr. Thesis Show - "Half-Priced Heresy" w/Artist Danielle Biagi - Eckerd College
2009 -Solo Show - ProjectRed , Art Institute of Tampa, Tampa, FL
- Florida Junior College Press Association, Photographer of the Year
- Worrell Communications, Best News Photograph and Best Sports Photograph for MidSized Daily Newspapers...1987
- Graduated with Honors, (3.67 GPA) BA in Visual Art, Eckerd College 2008
- Given the Key the to the City of Madeira Beach for artistic achievement and artistic contributions to the city, October 2013
- Article, Emerge Magazine : "Photojournalist Edward Lewis Discovered Life beyond the Black and White"
- Article, SPC Today : "Alumnus and Photographer Edward Lewis - Sees the Light"
Models in My Top 12 -
These models, I have worked with (usually more than once), and highly recommend not only for their ability as models, but also for their professionalism and attitude...