Jason DunlapPhotographer Male New Orleans, Louisiana, US
My Website: The Willing UndeadMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/jasondunlap
Mayhem # 478211
About MeBefore asking me to pay you via an unsolicited request please keep these points in mind. If you want to trade then feel free to contact me. If you are the type of model that I am looking to shoot then I am open to trading.
1) My rates are reasonable and I ONLY trade with models that are artists themselves. I'm not interested in helping pretty people feel pretty. I only shoot film so do not expect a million shots and an all day shoot. It normally takes about two hours (including mu and set up) and I will never ever ever provide anyone with raw images because they are my negatives. You will not get a million pics to choose from. We will normally shoot 2 rolls of film with means about 24 to 48 pics to choose from. Most importantly no one is allowed to alter my images but I am very open and encouraging to critiquing from the models because this is a collaborative effort.
2) I have shot fashion for 10 years including 10 seasons at NYCFW. I have worked with plenty of very expensive and amazing models so I have plenty of experience. I have worked with some of the biggest and best and if I didn't have to pay them, then chances are I will not pay you.
3) That being said I do have a million tons of respect for working models and I know that that is how you make a living so please have a million tons of respect for photographers who make a living in the same game.
4) I have Hair/MU artists and stylists that I work with. If you want to hire them for a shoot then I can conect you to hammer out a fair pay scale.
5) I don't care if you have been published...so have I. Being published is the easiest thing in this game right now because there are tons and tons of mags and sites that are looking for content.
6) The most important thing is that I am a film maker first and foremost and a photographer second. I do this to create art.
Have you worked with Jason Dunlap? Add Credits for Jason Dunlap! >>