Living back in Atlanta but still working in LA. Message me to shoot.
For the curious this is me (with Yasmine Soofi - check her out! MM#1870372):
CRAP YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME:
• I am a full-time photographer. I make my living shooting catalogs.
• I love swimwear and lingerie but I shoot other things too. Like nudes! j/k check my web site for more stuff.
• I think the length of time a person has been shooting is irrelevant. It's what he has done with the time (evidenced by his work) that counts.
• I can't bear inflated egos. I am not an egotistical photographer. I know exactly where I stand among my peers and those who I admire and it is quite humbling.
• I conduct lighting and retouching workshops across the country and offer private instruction in the Los Angeles and Atlanta areas. I love helping photographers to expand their knowledge and the experience is always satisfying for me.
• I love people. I think relationships are the most important things we have. Even more important than our passions. I believe in good, honest people and try to surround myself with as many of them as possible.
• Retouching is great. Knowing how to take a shot that is well lit and properly exposed is greater.
• What equipment do I use? You don't want to know. It will underwhelm you.
cell (323) 389-5234