This is my full-time job/career/passion/LIFE.......and I would expect the same from those who I work with. With that said LETS GET IT STARTED. Open to all creative shoots with anyone who has the passion for what they do as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With a love of makeup all my life, I am a certified Professional Makeup Artist and Hairstylist specializing in print work. I have had professional training at an advanced level with top makeup artists such as Margaret Kimura, White Simon, and Jeff Siegel. With a focus on Bridal, Cover looks, and Ethnic skin, I am fully confident and capable in what I do. More specialized skills include hairstyling, beauty lighting, and wardrobe. I currently work at M.A.C Cosmetics and absolutely love it. Working there has allowed me to explore all different types of faces and really polish my skills at the same time.
Not only a makeup artist, I also have a dance background, play musical instruments, and have a strong love for the Arts. My passion for the Arts is something that will continue to inspire me while my professionalism and natural talents are all things that will keep me at the top of the industry. I believe that through makeup there is a story to be told I love storytelling!
• Key Makeup Artist, “Safe Word”, Short Film, 2007
• Key Makeup Artist, “Writers Room”, Short Film, 2007
• Key Makeup for Host and Talent, Internet TV Show, “Blk Hollywood News”, 2007
• Assistant Makeup Artist, “Shades of Hope”, Student Film , 2007
• Makeup Artist, “Currency”, 2007
• Makeup Artist, “Exhaust ”, 2007
• Makeup Artist, “ 944”, 2009
• Key Makeup Artist, Atmosphere Trade Show, 2007
• Makeup Artist, Troy Kingdom Fashion show, 2007
• Makeup Artist, “Hollywood Christmas Parade”, 2007
• Makeup Artist, TV Guide Channel, Vikki Lizzi, 2009
• Lamman Rucker; Tyler Perry’s “Meet the Browns”
• Joanie Dodds; Americas Next Top Model Cycle 6
• Cherie Johnson; Family Matters
• Vikki Lizzi; Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew
Photographer: THE WONDERFUL and GREAT ANNABEL PARK
MODEL: VERY TALENTED and BEAUTIFUL LYNDSAY MARIE
ASSISTED BY: THE BESTEST in ALL THE LAND CHRISTINA KIM