When I work with a model, I respect her, listen to her, give her a lot of input in decisions that are made. I never insist she does anything she isn't comfortable with, and I never publish an image if she doesn't like it. I want to work with you, and produce great images of you that we will both love.
I do a lot of stock photography, and need new faces that have commercial appeal. You can see my stock images at http://www.istockphoto.com/file_search. … ID=7279824
If you think you could help me make great images, contact me. If I choose you for stock photography modeling, you'll get paid and also get amazing images that will elevate your mm portfolio two levels above what you have now, and get your modeling career moving. Getting paid and getting your images too, is much better than TFCD! I appreciate models who are bold, energetic, confident and willing to give me their very best effort every time. I prefer long hair and slender body, but have no hair color preference, no ethnic preference whatsoever, feminine beauty is my standard.
MODEL REQUIREMENTS: I prefer models who...
- are bold and confident enough to contact me on their own (don't wait for me to contact you)!
- are smart, energetic and enthused.
- are daring, confident and willing to do bold things to make great images.
- are in very good shape and are thin, not carrying extra weight.
- show-up for photo shoots with excellent personal grooming without needing to be told; well kept fingernails, minimal body hair, ability to do her own make-up well.
- show up for photo shoots on time with no cancellations.
- reply to ALL emails. Models who forget to reply will also be forgotten.
- really want to work (and not just talk about it).
- have some individuality, I like unusual, unique, exotic.
- have ideas of their own and can express them. Communication is important.
If you meet most of those qualifications, don't wait for me to find you, contact me right away! I like to work with a small group of chosen models, rather than shooting with every new face that comes along (as some photographers do). so you'll tend to get repeat work if I like our results the first time.
To see hundreds more of my images go to http://jamesbrey.deviantart.com/gallery/