Please provide the following information when contacting me to book a shoot or workshop:
1. Proposed date(s), time, location and length of shoot or workshop.
2. A brief description of the proposed shoot concept or workshop theme.
3. Proposed compensation: Pay, tear sheet, publication, TFP/TFCD, etc. (Please be sure to read the TRADE VS. PAID WORK section of my profile, found below.)
4. Intended image use (web, magazine, book, prints, commercial client, etc.) and, if a TFP/TFCD shoot, what my usage rights are for the images.
5. Travel compensation, when applicable.
6. Provisions for MUA, stylist, wardrobe, accessories, etc., if applicable.
7. Your contact info: phone number, e-mail address and website URL, etc.
8. References. (Unless you are clearly established and/or have shot with someone I know.)
I am not interested in dating. Please all friend requests are to be for professional purposes only.
I have no tattoos. I don't smoke. I am a CrossFit Athlete (I compete in this sport) and advid gymrat, therefore, I posses a muscular, athletic build. Just to to let you know. I will not starve to become a tiny, waif model for anyone. If this is a deal breaker, I apologize in advance and thank you for stopping by my port.
March 17-21 California
April 25-27 California
May 2-5 San Antonio, Texas
June 17-21 Treasure Island, Florida
June 27-29 Daytona Beach, FL
July 4-9 Atlanta, Ga
July 19th Jacksonville Beach
Aug 22-24 Miami, Fl
Sept 18-21 Detroit, Michigan
Sept 25-29 San Francisco, California
October 10-12 Washington DC
Oct 20- 23 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
SweatRx April/May 2014