NiansaModel Female Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
My Website: DeviantArtMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/niansa
Mayhem # 532432
Hey there, I'm Niansa, a Scandinavian-born model based in Sydney, Australia.
I have 6 ear piercings, nipple piercings and 3 small jewel anchors in my right hip, as well as a tattoo on my left foot and my left ribs... I'm also willing to get play peircings for a specific shoot. My current piercings are not very noticeable in photos, and are easy to edit out. I am also more than happy to let you draw on me and create temporary tats!
My current hair style is - Short pixie cut and white blonde
This is subject to change at any moment, so drop me a note asking if you're after a certain style for your shoot.
Please note I have extremely pale skin, so if you're looking for a white-skinned girl, you found one! I don't mind getting a fake tan if the shoot requires it.
At the minute, I will only accept limited TF* shoots in favor of paid assignments...Life isnt cheap, and what little money I have I put into providing stuff for shoots too...
I will only do TFP if -
-Your work is incredible and will benefit both of our portfolios
-It is being published in print
-I approach you first about a shoot
I'm happy to negotiate, and work for contra on occassion...
I live in the north of Sydney and travel by train/bus/tram/car, whichever is easiest, which can be pricy and very time consuming...Depending on the location of the shoot, I may need some reimbursement...
I am willing to travel out of state, but only if travel costs are covered/assisted with.
I rarely bring an escort either, so dont complain and hassle me to make sure I come alone, I am more than happy to travel to a shoot alone and go through the shoot unattended by an escort. Be warned though, I'm trained in Martial Arts!!
I'm a promotional model and dancer, so my availability is all over the shop. Let me know in advance what days you want to work with me, and I'm sure I can work something out.
Dont be offended if I ask for references, it's nothing personal.
I check my emails regularly, and will reply to notes quickly...
Please email me to get the full list of fantastic people I have worked with.
- Lead in The Snowdroppers music video, 'White Dress'
- Lead in the upcoming Jasper Shelton Hollis music video, 'Buck Wild'
- Winning images for National Lattouf Hair Awards (Best Colour and Best Overall Look)
- KamaZOOtra Babe, Zoo Weekly website, 2010/2011
- Featured model in the 'Rockstars Heretics and Catalysts' exhibition, Melbourne, September 2010
- Web Babe of the Week - Zoo Weekly, August 2010
- Babe of the Day - Zoo Weekly, 30th November 2009
- Real Girl of the Day - Zoo Weekly, October 2009
- Listed in 'Top 100 Hottest Nudes' in People Magazine, June 2009
- 'Footy Jersey Friday' Triple M Radio model
- Bonus Babe 4-page spread and interview in People Magazine, January 2009
- 2-page spread and interview in Picture Magazine, April 2009
- 'Mahogany Hair Studio' promotional shots
- 'Who Do You Think You Are?' SBS promo pictures
- Featured model in the 2009 fine art nude book 'Exposing The Nude' by Gerhardt
- Feature model in the 2009/2010 Andre-J art nude calendar
- Featured in the Death-Chicks 2009 calendar
- Feature model in the Niansa by Andre-J 2009 calendar
- Feature model in the Sleek Images 2010 calendars
- Featured in a photograph shortlisted in the 'Fashion' category for the Sony World Photography Awards 2009
I am happy to supply references for any of the people I have had the pleasure to work with.