- Premium Swiss skincare, cosmetics and health supplements. There's also a business opportunity attached!
Follow me on Twitter
********* Agency Represented *********
Emely Dlamini is an international model who recently completed a season in South Africa. During that time she modelled for Africa Fashion International launch show and South Africa Fashion Week 2010. She also did a fashion spread for South African magazines True Love and Destiny Magazine.
She has appeared on several occasions in British publications Pride magazine, Black Beauty and Hair magazine and Black Hair magazine.
She has modelled during London Fashion Week for French designer Pierre Garroudi whose creations have been featured in Vogue, Elle, Time Out and Bazaar. Emely has recently done a high profile shoot for Korean Designer Ara Jo who makes dresses for Lady Gaga.
• Clearasil ident for Ch4 show Skins
• True Love Magazine - December 2010 - (South Africa)
• Destiny Magazine - September 2010 - (South Africa)
• South Africa Fashion Week 2010 - (South Africa)
• Africa Fashion Week - Launch show (South Africa)
• Y-Fm Radio Launch show - (South Africa)
• Kevin Mark Pass - Beauty Shoot - (South Africa)
• Pride Magazine July 2010 - Swimwear double page spread
• Black Brides - The Ultimate Style Guide (book)
• Oh Yes Magazine July 2010 - Front Cover and inside spread
• OH TV Nigeria@50 commercial (Sky Channel 199)
• Clint Eastwood film 'Hearafter'
• Roberto Aguilar editorial photoshoot
• Black Hair Magazine April/May 2010
• Luke Nugent fashion photographer
• Oh Yes Magazine 2010
• Ben Cook fashion photographer
• X-Factor Final - Backing Choir for Joe McElderry
• Welsh Designers Show 2009
• Black Beauty and Hair Magazine – December/January 10
• X-Factor Results Show - Backing Choir
• X-Factor 6 - Choir for Danyl Johnson and Joe McElderry
• Children in Need Rocks Concert – Royal Albert Hall -Leona Lewis Backing Choir
• Pride magazine October 09
• OH TV – Black History Month advert - (Sky channel 199)
• Black Beauty and Hair magazine October/November 09
• Black Beauty and Hair magazine August/September 09
• Black Hair magazine August/September 09
• Leona Lewis - Run - Choir - 95.8 Capital FM Summertime Ball
• Clothes Show Live -More magazine - Style Stage
• Applebottom Jeans fashion show – Marques Houston and Lloyd O2 Concert – May09
• Find Her Keep Her (feature film) – played Aisha Mclean – May 09
• TQ and Shizzio – Rock It Girl – Video Shoot – April09
• ITV Hell Kitchen – April09
• B- Magazine – front cover – February – April 09
• Pepsi commercial - February 09
• Black Beauty and Hair Magazine - February/March 2009
• The Flyer Newspaper - January 2009
• The Magic Show UK - Romero Bryan
• Glasgow Fashion Week 2008
• Sandra Webb Hair and Beauty launch party - modelled
• London Fashion Week September 2008 – Pierre Garroudi
• Hip Hop Connections – August 2008
• Face of Reggae music first (download only) album Reggae Downloadz
• Alternative Fashion Week 2008 – modelled for designer Adi
• Interviewed on The Magazine Show on Ben TV Sky Channel 194
• Interviewed on Arize which is a breakfast talk show by Dayo Olomu on Passion TV Sky Channel 169
• Represented Miss Swaziland in the Miss African Caribbean 2006 competition. As a beauty queen I had to make numerous public appearances.
• Face of South Africa 2006 fashion show.
• Afro Hair and Beauty Show 2006.
• Modelled in a fashion show at the European Federation of Black Women Business Owners Awards 2005.
• Finalist in Miss Jamaica UK 2005. As a contestant I received catwalk training and experience in public speaking. I was also featured in The Voice newspaper as a finalist.