Have questions? please read the entire profile for the answers...
MLP Studios is a represented private based studio featuring the fashion, editorial glamor and artistic gallery photography of M. Luna. Globally published and exhibited, my commercial studio is located in the North Scottsdale area.
Most Recent Publications:
Editorial - 2013
Fashion Faces - 2013
Catwalk - 2012
New York AT Magazine - 2012
Hasselblad Magazine - 2012
Surfaces - 2012
HF Magazine - 2012
I am currently accepting paid assignments only.
That said, I do remain open to possible testing with quality agency signed models & well regarded traveling models. If inquiring about future testing, be both unique and genuinely talented.
Please read my full profile B E F O R E asking about testing.
Testing is scheduled ONLY for weekday mornings without exception. You must be familiar with my style of work, be at least implied comfortable and be ready to shoot looks that will benefit both our ports. MUA services are NOT provided for testing but are encouraged.
NOTE: If you are a model with very limited experience, unless I've asked you directly, I do not offer Trade, TFP or TFCD work. That said, if your are wanting to build your book with amazing quality and creative work, I do offer special rates from time to time.
Poke around Model Mayhem and you will find thousands of portfolios filled with marginal work that was shot trade... Paid professional work early on can jump start your modeling career. Invest in yourself!
Standard 2012 studio rates are:
Half day (4 hours) - $600
Full Day (8 hours) - $1200
Half day (4 hours) - $750 + expenses
Full Day (8 hours) - $1500 + expenses
Major credit cards are accepted.
Operating from both my commercial studio in the Scottsdale Airpark area as well as my private based studio in Scottsdale, both locations are well designed, pro-equipped with the latest computer controlled Profoto lighting and provide a professional yet relaxed environment to work in.
One of the only studios in the state, we now exclusively shoot with the new Hasselblad H4D medium format camera system in in-house.
If interested in a more in-depth look at the process, follow the Vimeo link below to view a behind the scenes video editorial from a recent four look studio shoot featuring the always beautiful Aurora O'Brien, the gifted MUA, Sabrina Miller and filmed, edited and produced by the crazy creative Adam Murray.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!!! - EXPECTATIONS.
1. In order to schedule, provide a telephone number that you check daily.
2. MUA/Hair services are not provided for testing although services are available and will to be paid directly to the artist.
3. If accompanied to the shoot, please invite your escort, friend or driver to come in to meet me, visit for a moment & tour the studio but due to a recent theft issue with an unsupervised escort, they will expected to wait for you off premises while shooting.
4. Expect to receive 1 to 3 edited images per look shot with an average 3 hour shoot providing 10 to 12 images and you WILL receive the images selected within 2 to 3 days of the session by email. I DO NOT/WILL NOT
provide raw images EVER
nor will I provide a catalog of every low res unedited capture from the shoot. There are a finite number of the "Best" shots from each shoot and those are the the only images I edit or provide. The edited images will contain a small watermark if a non paid assignment.
5. Nails are expected to be freshly manicured in a classic clear, red or french white. No chips or odd colors please.
6. Any wardrobe you wish to wear should be in good condition, non wrinkled and be camera ready to shoot. The "magic" word is "heels"
Please do not expect to shoot if the items above are not completed or understood.
I WILL NOT reschedule another session with a previous short notice cancellation on the models part.
A brand new behind the scenes video editorial from a recent four look shoot at my studio featuring the always beautiful Dawn (Aurora) O'Brien, the gifted MUA, Sabrina Miller and filmed, edited and produced by the crazy creative Adam Murray.