Champion HamiltonPhotographer Male New York, New York, US
My Website: ChampionEyEphoto.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Champion
Mayhem # 5578
::: I know, I haven't updated for a while. I've been shooting but haven't been on here as much. Took a while to focus on some media and behind the scenes work. Will update soon. :::
Capturing moments, emotions and moods instead of just "that look." I keep things relaxed and work with you instead of around you. I'm straight forward with a positive state of mind.
If I requested you, we've either met, I respect your work or I may be interested in working with you. I usually send a message or made a comment with a request. Need need to thank me for a Friend Request. Send me a message and let's network.
Please read before sending a message
- shoot on location (indoor/outdoor)
- am not a fan of wigs, weaves or colored contacts unless it's specifically for a theme (be yourself)
- don't massively edit my photos but adjustments are made when needed
- don't shoot everything for public viewing
- do not offer paid work (but I do make referrals)
- only shoot TFP selectively with those who stand out to me
- will assist with getting an MUA if requested
- usually don't mind if you bring someone for comfort
- won't hesitate to end shooting if I'm not comfortable
- reserve the right to be human (or close enough to it)
- read my info before contacting me
- message me when sending a friend request (Give me reason to Accept.)
- understand that I only schedule by phone not online
- don't hesitate to ask me a questions
- contact me through my site for a faster response (include your MM ID#)
- message me here for an intro, we'll exchange contact info then talk
- understand that I am not responsible if you did not read all of this
Paid work is taken with priority. If it even at least covers the cost of a meal and transportation, I'm more interested. So many will buy clothes for a shoot they refuse to pay for.
"Anyone can take a picture, an artist captures the moment."
I can only take you as seriously as you take yourself...
- Champion (It isn't a nickname or a title.)
I've been published various times. You may have even seen my work and not realized it since I also shoot marketing photos. Many know me from my media coverage and event work. If you'd like to know more specifics contact me directly.
I'd like to say thank you to all the great models and make up artists I've collaborated with on here over the years. Though I have no one listed here anymore, it isn't because I don't appreciate you. I appreciate you all equally.